Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwellingup

2 posters

Go down

Dwellingup Empty Dwellingup

Post  dhula Sun 13 Jan 2013, 1:19 pm

Just decided on the spur of the moment that we're guna go for a picnic today.
Guna go down and find a picnic area out past Dwellingup (down nanga road somewhere) then back home via Dell Park road
Short ride but who cares, we out of the house and smiling
Hope the weather holds - 90% chance of rain BOM tells us
If you're out and about and see an orange Weestrom and a Red Dino riding together, give us a wave

dhula

Back to top Go down

Dwellingup Empty Re: Dwellingup

Post  reddog Sun 13 Jan 2013, 3:57 pm

Dhula, If you had posted this a day or so early I might have been keen to get on the bike and meet you there. Ahh well maybe next time.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:15 am

It was a spur of the moment thing Reddog, decided about 2 minutes before I posted it - no planning what so ever.

Turned out to be a good day (apart from some airhead that needed some re-education about bikes being road users).

Rode to Dwellingup thru Pinjarah and then onto Nanga road. Nice ride along that road I gotta admit, been a fair while since I was last there on a bike. Found the day use/camping area and pulled up to have lunch, Must have been about 10 or so bikes go past while we were there, pretty much all of them slowing down and waving. Reckon we did more waving than eating for a while there.
Had a little walk in the hills behind the camp area after lunch to settle the grub and get ourselves ready for the return ride.
The sky looked threatening pretty much the whole time we were out but apart form a few drops, never let fly with rain.

All in all a nice time out, the bikes went great, the kids loved the day out and so did we

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Mon 14 Jan 2013, 3:42 pm

Good to hear it all went well mate. It's a nice part of the world down there. I would expect that it's pretty full down there being school holidays and all that. I haven;t ridden that road for close to 12 months now, for a while there they had speed cameras on it quite often so I wasn't too keen to take my chances.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down