Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirts.......

+2
paul
gus
6 posters

Go down

Shirts....... Empty Shirts.......

Post  gus Wed 28 Nov 2012, 8:05 pm

Put in "suzuki pit shirts " into E-BAY .$28 plus postage .Me thinks nice .Very Happy
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Shirts....... Empty Re: Shirts.......

Post  paul Wed 28 Nov 2012, 11:25 pm

there is one there for 99 cents .................some of them are pretty good Very Happy

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Thu 29 Nov 2012, 5:23 am

Thats why the postage is $35 .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  isj001 Fri 30 Nov 2012, 10:15 am

I'm always wary of the price : shipping ratio. If you want to return it and this ratio aint favourable, you end up not returning and get screwed.

So its a $35 bet with a guy you've never met and he holds the money until the outcome is determined.... not a bet I'm happy taking

(. Y .)

Suzuki Bandit 2009 GSF1250SA
isj001
isj001

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustic Fri 30 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

isj001 wrote:I'm always wary of the price : shipping ratio. If you want to return it and this ratio aint favourable, you end up not returning and get screwed.

So its a $35 bet with a guy you've never met and he holds the money until the outcome is determined.... not a bet I'm happy taking

Use 'buyer protection'...

Over 400 ebay purchases and not a dud (yet). Just apply due diligence and do your research. I've bought everything from helmets to electronics.

The More People I Meet
The More I like My Dog
Rustic
Rustic

https://s1165.photobucket.com/profile/Rustic101/index

Back to top Go down

Post  isj001 Fri 30 Nov 2012, 2:57 pm

I use buyer protection and am savvy about my online behaviours - I'm in IT and having been using the internet for 21 years to make a living. However... I have a few items (not motorcycle related) that I've purchased for low value and high postage and even with buyer protection and getting refunds and warrranties... I put a high price on my annoyance and frustration with dealing with getting sh1t product - then to have to fork out my cash to send it back... it's right up there on my rage-o-meter bom

So as a rule, if the item has high potage costs and low value, i generally stay away from it. I have actually asked buyers to repost items, increasing the cost and decreasing the postage, to give me piece of mind that what they are shipping is decent product - if their product is good, they do it for you.

(. Y .)

Suzuki Bandit 2009 GSF1250SA
isj001
isj001

Back to top Go down

Post  4skins Sat 01 Dec 2012, 8:18 am

isj001 wrote:I use buyer protection and am savvy about my online behaviours - I'm in IT and having been using the internet for 21 years to make a living. However... I have a few items (not motorcycle related) that I've purchased for low value and high postage and even with buyer protection and getting refunds and warrranties... I put a high price on my annoyance and frustration with dealing with getting sh1t product - then to have to fork out my cash to send it back... it's right up there on my rage-o-meter bom

So as a rule, if the item has high potage costs and low value, i generally stay away from it. I have actually asked buyers to repost items, increasing the cost and decreasing the postage, to give me piece of mind that what they are shipping is decent product - if their product is good, they do it for you.
The reason for low cost/high postage is to reduce eBay fees which are based on final sale price excluding postage/delivery. I use that method myself and it makes a huge difference in a high turnover market.
If a buyer asked me to raise the price and lower the postage they wouldnt be welcome to buy from me. Its my business model not theirs. Buy from someone else in that case.

4skins

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Sat 01 Dec 2012, 8:36 am

I bought one so i'll let you know how it works out .I'm not expecting a problem , it a shirt

not a Harley .Laughing
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  SuzySuzuki Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:17 am

It certainly pays to research this stuff. I was just on the Suzuki australia site, the shirts are $80.50, then I checked Ebay, same shirt, $91 + $10 postage. and they are selling from a motorcycle business.

Of course, Suzuki dont make pit crew shirts in womens' sizes, not surprising, they are all tight fitting stupid Tshirts...

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[Shirts....... Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Sat 01 Dec 2012, 1:19 pm

Carols Comment

What is it with womens bike gear!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a Triumph Bonneville T-shirt in a size 'Large'

When it came I think a 10 year old would have been too big for it

If it had come from Asia I might have understood but it came from England

I am not a small size but certainly not an XXXL

Guys, real women ride bikes not little girls
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  SuzySuzuki Sat 01 Dec 2012, 5:52 pm

Carol,

I can sympathise with you on this issue. I also hate that when I'm surfing for a new jacket, they are all black or stupid pastel colors. Why can't the manufacturers at least TRY to coordinate colors with bikes, or at least have similar graffics to our helmets?

I checked out a female biker clothing site, australian, and yes, they all appear to be made for little asian kawasaki riders, NOT for us 5'10" 200lb women! I am also slightly longer in the torso, and shirts/jackets dont protect my lower back.

I think I've had my rant for the day.. thanks Very Happy

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[Shirts....... Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down