Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRA Vario Touring Screen

3 posters

Go down

screen - MRA Vario Touring Screen Empty MRA Vario Touring Screen

Post  stevemcc Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:17 pm

I am selling a MRA Vario Touring screen - smoked grey. I purchased this for my GSX - but found I did not research very well and bought one to suit a Bandit Embarassed

There is a slight difference on screw hole location. Options are to try to return this one for exchange which will leave me well out of pocket, or cut my losses and try to sell locally myself.

It's brand new and still in unopened packaging.

I am asking $160 plus delivery, or it can be picked up in Darwin.

screen - MRA Vario Touring Screen Img_0615

screen - MRA Vario Touring Screen Img_0616

screen - MRA Vario Touring Screen Img_0617

screen - MRA Vario Touring Screen Img_0618

screen - MRA Vario Touring Screen Mra_va11
stevemcc
stevemcc

Back to top Go down

screen - MRA Vario Touring Screen Empty Re: MRA Vario Touring Screen

Post  NTBill Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:09 pm

You know what? Initially, I wasn't real sold on the MRA Vario on my GSX FA (others seem to like theirs tho).
I subsequently ordered a ZG touring screen which was delivered from the USA strapped to the back of a spider crab judging by the time it took to arrive Shocked . In the mean time - I got impatient and got fiddling with the Vario and made a taller upper screen for it which worked out much better than I expected - to the point the ZG is still in its box unopened. The Vario is good cos it can be adjusted to provide air stream pretty much same as OEM, and at this time of year up here, I keep the screen flat to maximise air. It also helps stream the rain off the visor. The link below has my mod pics etc. An easy mod, made from some free offcuts from a picture framer.
https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/t2909-screen-question?highlight=screen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 6:10 am

I ordered ( and paid a deposit ) on an MRA std screen about EIGHT weeks ago ! The dealer told me last week that the latest word is that it should be here 2 weeks before Xmas. Rediculis. Oh well . at least it will fit on the next Bandit that I am looking for . Smile
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down