Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld?

+4
gus
mtbeerwah
Re-Cycled
NZspokes
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld? - Page 2 Empty My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld?

Post  NZspokes Tue 13 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

My bike keeps blowing the same bulb on my tail lights, I cant see why. Any ideas? All the other bulbs are fine.
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld? - Page 2 Empty Re: My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld?

Post  NZspokes Thu 13 Dec 2012, 7:48 pm

Jimmy the Boy wrote:G'Day Mt BW, replacement LED taillight unit arrive today and I fitted it straight in. It is brilliant!!! Thanks for your help.

Pics or it didnt happen. Razz
NZspokes
NZspokes

Back to top Go down

My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld? - Page 2 Empty Re: My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld?

Post  Jimmy the Boy Thu 13 Dec 2012, 8:03 pm

NZSPOKES Have a look at my PIC. Its not really me, its OOOOrstin Powers. Thats how savvy I am at computers. If you can Tell me how to get a Photo up there I'D gladly give it a go right now.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Thu 13 Dec 2012, 8:29 pm

JTB, that didin't work for my PC - here's a link to posting pics - hope it helps! Very Happy
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Thu 13 Dec 2012, 9:03 pm

Thanks Ewok, I have recently purchased the top of the line APPLE MAC. They said it was s,posed to make your life easy? LOOK WHAT IT DID TO STEVE JOBS!! At least he's at peace, I'm far from it. Mt BW can you send some pics? this thing has got me beat. NZSPOKES I"m sending the pics telapathicly now. No, now! How's that, not bad eh'? I'll go down the Doctors tomorrow & find some Patients then try again on the weekend. Cheers All JTB.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah Thu 13 Dec 2012, 9:43 pm

nah...thats our secret,they`ll have to buy their own to find out pirat
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah Sun 16 Dec 2012, 1:51 pm

My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld? - Page 2 Img_8213My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld? - Page 2 Img_8212My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld? - Page 2 Img_8211My bike keeps blowing one tail light buld? - Page 2 Img_8210
mtbeerwah
mtbeerwah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Sun 16 Dec 2012, 2:41 pm

Thanks for posting photos MtBW. That's the unit NZSPOKES. Took about 2 weeks to arrive, it's a cheap fix for $AU78 and about an hour of your time. Smile
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2