Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World.....

4 posters

Go down

Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World..... Empty Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World.....

Post  Reardo Sat 15 Sep 2012, 3:32 pm

SUZUKI GSF1250 Bandit 07> Motorcycle Day Time Running Lights - DRL

We should see if we can bulk buy some of these, With SBA on it. what do ya's think????
Suzuki GSF 1250 Bandit Motorcycle Bike Biker Mug / Cup #570

Winkelventil tire valve Suzuki Bandit 600 650 1200 1250

PRO BOLT GOLD TITANIUM CHAIN ADJUSTER BOLTS FIT SUZUKI BA...

Adjustable Billet Rearsets Suzuki GSF Bandit 650 1250 S/N...

Puig screen deflector acc.f. Suzuki Bandit 1250 S windscreen touring

And this one is for the boy's who talking about there Folk Leg's the other day.
Two Suzuki Bandit / 1250 fork leg protectors

Last edited by Reardo on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Happy Birthday again Trouble Maker!)

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World..... Empty Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World.....

Post  paul Sat 15 Sep 2012, 5:11 pm

I quite like the mug & valve stems ...................bulk buy is a good idea , but can be a headf&*k for the organizer though Very Happy

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World..... Empty Re: Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World.....

Post  2wheelsagain Sat 15 Sep 2012, 5:39 pm

paul wrote:I quite like the mug & valve stems ...................bulk buy is a good idea , but can be a headf&*k for the organizer though Very Happy

I'm interested in both of these if someone wants to do it now. I could probably handle it after we move mid Oct and get settled.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World..... Empty Re: Random eBay Bandit gear from around the World.....

Post  Reardo Sat 15 Sep 2012, 11:28 pm

2wheelsagain wrote:
paul wrote:I quite like the mug & valve stems ...................bulk buy is a good idea , but can be a headf&*k for the organizer though Very Happy

I'm interested in both of these if someone wants to do it now. I could probably handle it after we move mid Oct and get settled.
I'm happy for you or someone to have a crack mate. I got my Wedding coming up and other shit gonig down.

*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
Reardo
Reardo

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Sun 16 Sep 2012, 8:50 am

Reardo wrote:
2wheelsagain wrote:

I'm happy for you or someone to have a crack mate. I got my Wedding coming up and other shit gonig down.

Are you having a Bandit guard of honor at this knees up or what? Very Happy Twisted Evil

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Sun 16 Sep 2012, 9:25 am

2wheelsagain wrote:
Reardo wrote:
2wheelsagain wrote:

Are you having a Bandit guard of honor at this knees up or what? Very Happy Twisted Evil
Haha No, But my soon to be wife wants me to smoke it up for the Wedding Photographer. lol.
I must be growing up because I'm thinking it's a wast of good tyre Rolling Eyes .

Reardo
Reardo

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sun 16 Sep 2012, 10:51 am

Reardo wrote:
2wheelsagain wrote:
Reardo wrote:
2wheelsagain wrote:

Haha No, But my soon to be wife wants me to smoke it up for the Wedding Photographer. lol.
I must be growing up because I'm thinking it's a wast of good tyre Rolling Eyes .

we have to grow old , but growing up is optional............................smoke it up it will be a good one for the calendar ( just don't drop it ) lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Thu 20 Sep 2012, 2:40 pm

Just make sure you've got your suit on while you're smoking it up Very Happy
The mug has the right colour, ( read the fastest colour Twisted Evil ) just not the right bike, it needs to be a 1200! Smile
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum