Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from?

5 posters

Go down

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Empty Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from?

Post  SuzySuzuki Mon 20 Aug 2012, 2:14 pm

Guys, I just received my nicecycle.com order from America and am sooooo pissed at them.
My black seat cowl, which was sent in a plastic bag with stapled card across opening, is all rubbed and has scratches on it. These seem to have been done pre-mailing, as the box came packed well with heavy brown paper.
The gear indictor, came in a plain white plastic bag, looks to be secondhand with the scratches over the gear display, and the instructions, omg....
While I have sent an email to the company, notifying them I will NOT be installing either item due to the cruddy appearance, do I have a leg to stand on, seeing as I havent fitted either?
Where does everyone buy their genuine Suzuki bits from? Anyone suggest where I can get a decent seat cowl for my 2009 Bandit 1250S?
I always try for Australian suppliers, and now I know why. Three weeks of waiting for some piece of crap to turn up was a waste of time and energy.

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Empty Re: Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from?

Post  2wheelsagain Mon 20 Aug 2012, 2:42 pm

Wow I’ve had nothing but great and fast service from the US and UK whenever I have ordered for the Bandit or FZ1.
I did have a smoked screen for the FZ arrive with storage scuff marks on it and I emailed to complain and received a replacement in a week. I feel bad about that because I still have the scuffed one on the bike and the replacement still new in the box Smile

Freight from the US is a killer but we pay that so there is no need to skimp on packaging and it’s been my experience that they don’t.

Have a look at Powerbronze for the seat cowl. Good luck with getting what you paid for. The larger Suzuki dealers carry genuine bling or can order it for you and that leaves them carrying the risk Wink

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Empty Thanx!

Post  SuzySuzuki Mon 20 Aug 2012, 2:56 pm

Cool, thanks for the suggestion. cheers
Ive left an email for nicecycle, to reply, or not to reply, while Im looking at powerbronze.

Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
[Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Empty Re: Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from?

Post  gus Mon 20 Aug 2012, 3:00 pm

Or post it to me and ill cover it in carbon .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Mon 20 Aug 2012, 4:10 pm

gus wrote:Or post it to me and ill cover it in carbon .

Or sell it to me and I'll post it to Gus Smile

nicecycle.com have a Facebook page Here You might have better luck complaining publicly if they dont reply to your email.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Empty Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from?

Post  SuzySuzuki Mon 20 Aug 2012, 9:55 pm

gus wrote:Or post it to me and ill cover it in carbon .

oooooo how much would that cost me??
My options just got better...

Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Tue 21 Aug 2012, 2:39 pm

I can vouch for Gus. He does good work and charges very reasonable rates. I only have the radiator end caps done, but they look great
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Empty Feelin' a bit Sheepish today

Post  SuzySuzuki Tue 21 Aug 2012, 3:14 pm

Oh boy, do i feel stupid. Yesterday, when i checked the seat cowl, little did i know there was a very fine protective film on it. Peeled it off and wow, nice shiny black plastic *doh*.....
Needless to say, it is now on the bike, (pics are posted on FB page) and quite happy with it. If it turns out getting damaged, I'll keep Gus in mind for some of that carbon fibre treatment..Very Happy

Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Tue 21 Aug 2012, 3:57 pm

Remember to eat a bit of humble pie and get back to the supplier - they don't get too many appoligies from us "alway right" consumers, and it may pay you dividens next time you deal with them.

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy genuine Suzuki parts/bling from? Empty humble pie served warm...

Post  SuzySuzuki Tue 21 Aug 2012, 4:53 pm

Yeah you are right. I sent them an email as soon as i realised my mistake. It does pay to be calm and rational when dealing with such things. I bet they think im just another stupid woman now

Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down