Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldi leathers

+3
barry_mcki
Ross.
Kiwisteve
7 posters

Go down

Aldi leathers Empty Aldi leathers

Post  Kiwisteve Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:31 am

Did anyone here have a chance to check out the leather jackets at Aldi yesterday? I went down there at 9:30 to have a look, but was too late! they were all gone No . Anyway, I picked up a pair of gloves for my daughter, she's only been wearing moto x gloves till now, on account of her small hands.
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Aldi leathers Empty Re: Aldi leathers

Post  Ross. Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:17 am

I did and they didn't have any XL as I would have bought one. They looked to be very good.

Ross.

http://rossmz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Sun 12 Aug 2012, 8:44 am

I got a L jacket for the misses and as Ross said they seem to be pretty good. Also picked up some pants, a couple of kidney belts, the large bike cover and the disc lock, happy with them all.

We're lucky this side of Canberra, there are 4 stores close by with another two north side and the city, and they're building one now within 500m of home cheers . Trouble is we're leaving for Tassey and there's none down there Sad , I can see us doing some ferry trips across the pond every now and then.

Hint for other Canberrains, Western Creek because of its umm elderly population, the Aldi store over there seems to be a bit slower in selling out their stock, I picked up the jacket at 12:30 (mind you there were only two left).

Aldi leathers Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaupy1962 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:32 pm

Bloody unreal how it's all sold out about half an hour after the shop opens and then reappears at the local bushmarkets at twice the price.!
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:38 pm

4 pair socks ,now they are differant ,interesting with thick and thin sections . A kidney belt ,more for work than anything .Poor back the last 2 weeks
has been bad ,11 hrs standing in one spot takes its toll .
Brought Sunday .If you get a chance check the socks out ,i've never seen any like it .

The leather jackets are good value ,but , NO WAY as good as your $500-$600 jacket in fact they seemed Just o.K compared to the RST i was wearing.
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  surfacc Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

I bought a pair of Jeans and the mid layer top - both seem pretty good value.
Bought one of their merino tops, and some of the socks, when they were on sale about a year ago and it has been a very good buy.
We are lucky that there are a few Aldi shops around here and the one in Carrum is pensioner central so the main fight is for the cheap baked beans not the bike gear. I also got there at 8:30 just to make sure I didn't miss out and the crowd consisted of 6 people.
The leather jackets seemed a bit on the thin side but everyone bought the textile jacket and pants when I was there. I do like the socks, had a pair on for about 4 hours today and they are good. I also like the idea of the little 'L' & 'R' so I get them on the correct feet.
Cheers
surfacc
surfacc

Back to top Go down

Post  grey1250 Mon 13 Aug 2012, 11:04 am

Nipped out from work Saturday to get there before opening... about 25 people there before me. Piled in the doors at 8.30 like the Boxing Day sales and it was seagulls around hot chips down at the bike gear. Checked the leather jackets, largest size "L" way too small... Scored a disc lock, but the bluetooth boxes disappeared off the rack at an amazing rate and I got the last remaining one. Had to jump in the car and scoot the next nearest Aldi and there got a second one. Phew! While there saw the leather jackets, there was one at the back with the size label obscured by the liner pushed up... checked it out..."XL" you beauty! Fit like a charm so bought that too. Good value all round, just a shame they never seem to have enough normal sizes, and loads of gear that would fit children.
grey1250
grey1250

Back to top Go down

Post  gus Mon 13 Aug 2012, 11:58 am

Now you know what "youve been Aldied " means. Razz
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content