Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzuki Australia - dealership survey

+10
Kiwisteve
Dink.1170
boomer
surfacc
madmax
hoonboyz
reddog
Reardo
paul
aussie
14 posters

Go down

Suzuki Australia - dealership survey Empty Suzuki Australia - dealership survey

Post  aussie Wed 25 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

Received an e-mail from Suzuki Australia today requesting I complete a survey on dealership service. I have not logged onto the survey site yet as I always distrust internet based surveys.

Has anyone else received this e-mail - is it genuine?

aussie

Back to top Go down

Suzuki Australia - dealership survey Empty Suzuki Australia - dealership survey

Post  paul Wed 25 Apr 2012, 7:56 pm

No not yet

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Suzuki Australia - dealership survey Empty Re: Suzuki Australia - dealership survey

Post  Reardo Wed 25 Apr 2012, 7:59 pm

Yeah I filled it out. And bagged the F%$# out of the stupid woman from the dealer I got my bike from.

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Suzuki Australia - dealership survey Empty Re: Suzuki Australia - dealership survey

Post  reddog Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:36 pm

I would mention 1st service on a new bike should be free. Charging $200 for an oil change and someone to wash your bike is bullshit.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  hoonboyz Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:45 pm

reddog wrote:I would mention 1st service on a new bike should be free. Charging $200 for an oil change and someone to wash your bike is bullshit.
They washed your bike ! Far out i never got that Shocked

http://www.qfrc.org.au

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:42 pm

reddog wrote:I would mention 1st service on a new bike should be free. Charging $200 for an oil change and someone to wash your bike is bullshit.

They just left mine in the rain, is that the same thing scratch

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  surfacc Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:46 pm

I did mine. Got the bike from Byrners in Seaford - they have been good.
Also told Suzuki that if they are sending out a survey to check their spelling - they spelt definitely wrong twice.
Said Suuzuki need a good full on sports tourer - a ZX14 version of the Hayabusa. (worth a try)
Mark
surfacc
surfacc

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:19 pm

surfacc wrote:I did mine. Got the bike from Byrners in Seaford - they have been good.
Also told Suzuki that if they are sending out a survey to check their spelling - they spelt definitely wrong twice.
Said Suuzuki need a good full on sports tourer - a ZX14 version of the Hayabusa. (worth a try)
Mark

Yep I'm happy with Byrners, except for leaving my bike parked in the rain.

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  boomer Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

received it, & happened to mention the amount that Sydney Shitty missed out on with accessories as their staff member in the accessories dept was a cross between a muppet & a numpty.
the salesman wasn't too happy either when I told him how much they had missed out on.

FarRider #412

Suzuki Australia - dealership survey Yoshi2
boomer
boomer

http://www.scottspics.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Dink.1170 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:52 am

I did the same with my survey, I bagged the fook out of my local incompetent rip-off merchant.
Mentioned how I have not purcased a genuine part since they're last attempt at robbery; and also made sure to mention that I will continue too.
I refuse to pay a "Mark up"on parts.

Dink

Dink.1170

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Sun 29 Apr 2012, 10:12 am

I went into your dealership up there in Armidale a couple of months ago Dink. I wasn't looked at by anyone from the shop! They also seem to be going more the way of trail & farm bikes, for understandable reasons.
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Boatz Sun 29 Apr 2012, 3:07 pm

boomer wrote:received it, & happened to mention the amount that Sydney Shitty missed out on with accessories as their staff member in the accessories dept was a cross between a muppet & a numpty.
the salesman wasn't too happy either when I told him how much they had missed out on.

Sydney Shitty (City) missed out on a bike sale when i purchased my GSX1250 elsewhere. The so called salesman tried to tell me my trade-in had been resprayed among other thing that were false. I said it hadn't and that is the original factory colour (candy red), he then dismissed that again and angrily said "the bike didn't even come out in that colour". I then got up and asked for the key to my bike, he almost threw it at me then stormed off back to his office. What a wanker. Would never step foot in the place again.

Maintenance Tip " IT'S NOT RIGHT TILL ALL THE BOLTS ARE TIGHT"
Boatz
Boatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 4:10 pm

Yep, got it as well. I assumed it was genuine.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  boomer Sun 29 Apr 2012, 4:46 pm

Boatz wrote:
boomer wrote:received it, & happened to mention the amount that Sydney Shitty missed out on with accessories as their staff member in the accessories dept was a cross between a muppet & a numpty.

Sydney Shitty (City) missed out on a bike sale when i purchased my GSX1250 elsewhere. The so called salesman tried to tell me my trade-in had been resprayed among other thing that were false. I said it hadn't and that is the original factory colour (candy red), he then dismissed that again and angrily said "the bike didn't even come out in that colour". I then got up and asked for the key to my bike, he almost threw it at me then stormed off back to his office. What a wanker. Would never step foot in the place again.

which branch? - i purchased mine in Kogarah

FarRider #412

Suzuki Australia - dealership survey Yoshi2
boomer
boomer

http://www.scottspics.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Boatz Sun 29 Apr 2012, 8:49 pm

Kogarah

Maintenance Tip " IT'S NOT RIGHT TILL ALL THE BOLTS ARE TIGHT"
Boatz
Boatz

Back to top Go down

Post  mustang sally Mon 30 Apr 2012, 3:51 pm

I couldn't agree more. The dealerships I have associated with here in SA (3 and countin) all either don't stock any accessories or may order them from the same people I can over the internet. Most of the genuinely good accessory outlets seem to have closed.

Zero G DB Screen
mustang sally
mustang sally

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhoffo Mon 30 Apr 2012, 6:37 pm

Nup - haven't got one... So much for the Dealer where I transferred my Warranty details to... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down