Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANDIT AS A POSTIE BIKE

+2
Cameron
realfeel
6 posters

Go down

BANDIT AS A POSTIE BIKE Empty BANDIT AS A POSTIE BIKE

Post  realfeel Thu 21 Jan 2010, 4:52 pm

Sorry, but I had to laugh about someone posting a complaint that a Bandit is now classified as a Sports Tourer and not a Muscle bike............geeeezzz do we really care what people think and say?????In my opinion a Bandit is a muscle bike that can be toured or ridden as a sports bike or used as a bloody postie bike if you chose too!!! Who cares,they are flipping great bikes that can be ridden in many ways,........heading across from Batemans Bay to Goulbourn up the Kings hwy , loaded with Sally, two panniers and a tank bag, well five bikes passed us( including two blades and a ss 900 ducati.......they dont get capital letters cos this is a Bandit site, right) and one by one we plucked em off except the last blade who was a pure maniac, so the Bandits sports potential is healthy( although we stopped and replaced the rear Tyre at Goulborne as it was sumwhat shredded) I am not the fastest rider in the world but sometimes ya shine.So bugger the press, enjoy your Bandits qualities and explore its potential.................express post delivery????
realfeel
realfeel

Back to top Go down

BANDIT AS A POSTIE BIKE Empty Re: BANDIT AS A POSTIE BIKE

Post  Cameron Thu 21 Jan 2010, 5:23 pm

Well said

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  willo Thu 21 Jan 2010, 8:44 pm

Read the Bloody post the way it was written, tounge in cheek. Shit some people just to bloody serious.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
willo
willo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruisecontrol Thu 21 Jan 2010, 10:17 pm

I am glad it is classed as a sports tourer as it saves me a fortune in insurance...

And I have actually delivered the odd late express parcel on my Bandit on my way home and have had people ask me if it is the new postie bike. Laughing

Cruisecontrol

Back to top Go down

BANDIT AS A POSTIE BIKE Empty postie bandit

Post  Big Al Fri 22 Jan 2010, 8:19 am

Exactly the reason I got mine! Very Happy
It ticked all of the boxes I was interested in.
I'm over the hole sports bike thing, folded like a paper clip for a hour then 2 hours to straiten up!LOL
Big Al
Big Al

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Fri 22 Jan 2010, 10:44 am

If I could afford to own multiple bikes I'd have a pure sports bike, a full dress tourer, an all roads tourer, a scooter, a cruiser and a track bike.

But as I can only afford one bike then I'll stick with the Bandit, it can just about do all of the above (all roads touring might be a bit interesting), and at a price that just can't be beat.

I cannot think of anything else that gives you so much bike for so few dollars.

Dyslexia Rule KO.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum