Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mechanical Mods

4 posters

Go down

Mechanical Mods Empty Mechanical Mods

Post  lethaleigh76 Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:27 am

Hey Guys, Just wondering if you guys could lead me in the rite direction, got an 2007 1250 EFI, done the slip on, now i wana go a Power commander, or ECU remap, air intake, im in Melbourne just like some feedback were to start etc... ? thank you Leigh... Smile
lethaleigh76
lethaleigh76

Back to top Go down

Mechanical Mods Empty Re: Mechanical Mods

Post  reddog Mon 07 Nov 2011, 3:02 pm

Start with a 50mm holesaw and cut the top out of the air box. Get a PC3 from someone like www.solomotoparts.com from the states and get it tuned. Thats about it really.

I recommend removing the secondaries and balancing the throttlebodies prior to a tune though
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:55 pm

Q: What are you trying to achieve?

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  lethaleigh76 Fri 11 Nov 2011, 6:30 pm

Thanks Guys, not really tryn to achieve more power, My pipehas changed color on the tip to a yellow blue purple tinge, everyone is say'n the bike is running to lean due to pipe change, I would be happy even if the could just remap existing ECU, any suggestions ? Thank you...
lethaleigh76
lethaleigh76

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Fri 11 Nov 2011, 7:12 pm

remapping the ECU can be done

Yoshie box - most suzuki dealers should have this out the back and probably a few non dealer shops as well. (PS, there is also instructions out on the interweb about how to make your own pretty cheaply. I've read for ~$50 in parts)
Teka box - Duno how many dealers or other shops you'll find with this one but it is around. Works a little different to the yoshie which can be good and can be bad if theya re unsure of what it does.
Biketech - Haven't run into many that have this but I've got it and it works a treat. I may even still have a few files for all the messing around I did when I owned a bandit

Then there is the hacking of the ECU as well. Heaps of info on the interwebs. I've still got info and software around somewhere I think. I might even still have the hacking cable somewhere.

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down