Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandits Gone.

+8
Re-Cycled
paul
chips
2wheelsagain
Hammy
gus
Reardo
Saikhan
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bandits Gone. - Page 2 Empty Bandits Gone.

Post  Saikhan Sat 08 Oct 2011, 1:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Well guys, I traded the Bandit today. All gone. I'll drop in from time to time and I have a couple of you on my FB account, so, have fun and good riding.

Saikhan
Saikhan

Back to top Go down

Bandits Gone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bandits Gone.

Post  reddog Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:08 pm

I just put a Dunlop 404 on the back. Works really well in the dirt, ball bearing gravel etc. $86 from Jakewilson.com Smile

I brought alloy radiator guards, bash plates and case guards direct from Thumpertalk. The rad guards were a right PITA to fit up, but once on they make the shrouds feel like they can take a fair beating without any risk to the radiators.

BTW get rid of the grader blade at the back and tidy it up with a rear LED tail light from Supercheap. They are around $40 and fit easily with a couple of hex head stainless bolts through the rear guard.

I've got a JD jet kit waiting to be fitted up, but haven;t been too keen to pull it apart as it's running well apart from a slight bog off the bottom end.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Thu 13 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

BTW here's mine, used to own an SM before this and it was shit compared to the E. These photos were taken a while ago, I broke my ribs on this ride and my lovely wife had to wash my bike for me Smile

Bandits Gone. - Page 2 IMG_4417
Bandits Gone. - Page 2 IMG_4419
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  holdenman Thu 13 Oct 2011, 9:16 pm

Here's Mine

Bandits Gone. - Page 2 022-op10

Bandits Gone. - Page 2 024-op10

2007 Bandit 1250S
holdenman
holdenman

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 14 Oct 2011, 11:37 am

You've got most of the goodies mate. If you haven't already pull the shifter off and file the sharp edges on the back of it. If you crash on the left side without case savers it's a well known fact the sharp edge on the shifter will find its way through the case.

BTW if you are chasing a good looking and functional tail ight check this out http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/online-store/products/SCA-Motorcycle-Lamp-LED-Tail-Universal.aspx?pid=134607

Bandits Gone. - Page 2 134607

Have you smashed out the baffles in the stock exhaust?? Mine came with baffles out and the noise was annoying. I picked up my muzzy for about $250 from the states and the noise is much nicer without being obnoxious like the stocker without baffles.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  holdenman Fri 14 Oct 2011, 5:50 pm

List of Mods include

Acerbis Headlight
B&B Bash plate
B&B Case Saver
Fork Bleeders
Bark Busters
Force Radiator Gaurds

I Did have a supercheap tail light and indicators but i had a man in blue pull me over and told me to put the original rear on or he would book me next time he saw me( due to the angle the plate sits ) so i did and took the Jigsaw to the long extension. Im quite happy with the way it looks now

The Baffle was already outof mine but i have put some muffler packing fibreglass in and it has a very nice note now

Shifter mod done the first week i owned it back in 2005

2007 Bandit 1250S
holdenman
holdenman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2