Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING,cowboy truckies

3 posters

Go down

WARNING,cowboy truckies Empty WARNING,cowboy truckies

Post  bruiser2310 Tue 13 Sep 2011, 6:10 pm

a warning to everyone who comes up the blue mountains
just came home up the hill with about 5 or 6 cars in the right lane following a truck trying to pass other cars
hello,you are slower dickhead.finally he moves to the left and lets 2 pass.then back out again nearly chopping
some poor bastards nose off.we follow still but not passing.gap comes on the left so everyone passes him there.
i get round him and give him the wtf signal plus the wanker sign and he`s going nuts.
he pulls up beside me at hazelbrook at the lights and gives me a mouthfull,must be a hog rider,jealous.
i call him a f/king cowboy,ringing your boss tomorrow,he`s off with the horn and flashing lights.
anyway,look out for sarah jane furniture cowra heavy rigid trucks,it my have the same dickhead driving.
he is a nut.ringing them 2 morrow
bruce that`s your neck of the woods too so watch out
ride safe gentlemen

Back to top Go down

WARNING,cowboy truckies Empty Re: WARNING,cowboy truckies

Post  Hammy Tue 13 Sep 2011, 8:25 pm

Yes, I bet we've all seen it. And not just once, and most certainly not just the truckies. DH's are everywhere. When I see one on a bike I just shake my head. Good on you for going to the trouble of putting in a formal complaint. I hope his boss takes it seriously and kicks his butt.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhoffo Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:31 pm

Hey Bruiser.... as you know with all the roadworks being carried out between Woodford and Wentworth Falls riding/driving on the road is worse than ever through here..drivers who stick themselves in the no.2 (centre lane) for no reason are one of my pet hates... no consideration for other road users and it's often THEM that promote bad behaviour in others who sometimes take risks to get around them...

Damn shame in my books that the fine for driving in the 'right' hand lane is so small in comparison to other driving offences that aren't really causing danger. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down