Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Melbourne

+8
Baz
grumpy60
Grover
Ewok1958
Reardo
Saikhan
2wheelsagain
sb1250
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greetings from Melbourne - Page 2 Empty Greetings from Melbourne

Post  sb1250 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Greetings all, Thought I’d better step up and introduce myself. Im not that new to motorcycle riding, started about age 14 and never looked back (I’ll add my 2 wheeled history in the appropriate thread shortly). About to take ownership of a 2010 1250s (in Henry Fords favourite colour!). Its going to replace my GSXR as a more user friendly sports tourer. The only mods at this stage will be a ventura rack, pro-oiler, and some rim tape! This forum looks to have some great info, along with some “greater” characters. Hope I can contribute something useful as some stage. Cheers! Smile
sb1250
sb1250

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Melbourne - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Melbourne

Post  Mpottsy Tue 09 Aug 2011, 8:32 pm

grumpy60 wrote:
ulysses508 wrote:
grumpy60 wrote:...............508 you will find this place a lot better than the "Ulysses Schoolgirls who have lost their knickers" forum..........................Grumpy clown

I am bemused...
been on the Ulysses site for 4 years now and refuse to post under any circumstances.......every time I did in the past I was either taken to task or completely ignored so I gave up. they carry on like a mob of schoolgirls.......................on here I have been made to feel most welcome.........................they love me..................................... sunny sunny .....................Grumpy clown

we love everyone grumpy............even if you are taken to task or ribbed a little bit. "Its all done in the best possible taste" as the great Kenny Everett used to say Smile Smile Smile Smile

welcome to the site 508

Scorpion Pipe
Givi Set with Admore Lights
Garmin Zumo 660
DW Stage 2 with Secondaryectomy
MRA Vario Screen
Oxford Grips
VCM Seat

HID conversion
Mpottsy
Mpottsy

Back to top Go down

Post  grumpy60 Tue 09 Aug 2011, 8:37 pm

thanks Mpottsy........on here you (as in me) get shit dropped on you from a great height .........but they do it with a smile Very Happy Laughing cheers ........................Grumpy clown (makes all the difference)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2