Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended mechanics in Canberra region

3 posters

Go down

Recommended mechanics in Canberra region Empty Recommended mechanics in Canberra region

Post  smitty Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:18 am

Hi all,

I have a K6 1200 and it needs its 12,000km service (don't ask. It spent a while in the shed....).

Can anybody recommend a mechanic around here that will do a proper job?

Thanks,
Smitty.
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Recommended mechanics in Canberra region Empty Re: Recommended mechanics in Canberra region

Post  Dekenai Fri 08 Apr 2011, 6:13 pm

The only guys that I have personal experience with and would recommend are Laurie Smith at Suspension Smith and Hal Casten at TJ's Tyres. Both are avid riders and great guys, you definitely need to see Hal for rubber and he will do servicing as well, Laurie may be too busy with more exotic stuff to do routine servicing.

I have heard good reports about others but I won't recommend anyone that I have not personally used.

BTW. Looks like we definitely need a Canberra ride out, must be at least 10 of us here.

Cheers Peter
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Recommended mechanics in Canberra region Empty Re: Recommended mechanics in Canberra region

Post  Grover Sat 09 Apr 2011, 10:04 am

I am keen on some advice on this too. I bought my bike from Dahlitz at Queanbeyan and they were great to deal with and I got a good price, but I don't know what their reputation for servicing is like.

I would be keen for a Canberra ride too.

Grover
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down