Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK

+4
holdenman
Big Al
gus
Reardo
8 posters

Go down

NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK Empty NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK

Post  Reardo Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:24 pm

What do u girls think about these?

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK Empty Re: NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK

Post  gus Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:35 pm

This girl thinks i've got something simalar which i use on my Aprilia .It all comes down to how they fit the rear end.
I'll drag them out and try them on the Bandit .The ones i have are Moto Dry. Great on a twin shock rear end to keep them "out"
I'll report back in 2 hours and let you know how they fit. Ventura rack no good or too expensive.?
They fit well ,you would have to mask up the edge of the tail section so they dont scuff and use a strap to the grab rail so they dont slide
foward.Plenty of blinker room ,they actually fit the bandit better than the Aprilia.
NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK IMG_1849
NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK IMG_1848
These bags were black when i put them away.Very strange
I do have a spare rack for 1250 Ventura Kit. Not the L brackets but the part the bag goes on

Last edited by gus on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK Empty Re: NEW SPORT BIKE SADDLEBAGS MOTORCYCLE BAG LUGGAGE BLACK

Post  Reardo Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:45 pm

I've got a good tank bag. so, was thinking about a seat bag. but not getting anything just now.

Just thinking out loud

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Al Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:05 am

Far as I can see they all scratch the paint work!

Back to top Go down

Post  holdenman Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:16 am

I like them but i dont think my pillion will be to impressed withangle she would have to keep her legs on

2007 Bandit 1250S
holdenman
holdenman

Back to top Go down

Post  grumpy60 Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:42 pm

Big Al wrote:Far as I can see they all scratch the paint work!
just cover paint work with grey plastic type 100MPH tape.....remove as required and clean residue sticky stuff with orange oil...................Grumpy

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:24 pm

You can get that 3m clear film top do jobs like this. Go and see your local sign shop they should have some to stop it scuffing the paint.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ad Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:38 am

Reardo wrote:What do u girls think about these?

Can you tell me what item this was please Ian.
Planning another mile munching run in the near future as work is grinding me into a pulp and want to try new pack system when i decide what direction i want to point the bandit.
Trying to find a quick release system that isnt rack and or saddle bag configuration.
Cheers Ad

Ad

Back to top Go down

Post  Grover Fri 06 Apr 2012, 8:15 pm

I recently bought a set of Oxford 60L saddle bags. I did about 2000kms with them on and not a scratch on the Bandit. I will be using race tape next time as an added precaution though.

they worked well and hold plenty of gear for a few nights away. With a large bag on the seat, I can carry my camping gear too. But I am used to packing very light. Every time I travel I try to work out what I don't need next time.

"I do not fear death. I was dead for billions and billions of years before my birth and I have not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down