Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a project

3 posters

Go down

Searching for a project  Empty Searching for a project

Post  gus Sun 06 May 2018, 6:58 pm

Ive been looking for a project for a while now after selling 2- zzr 250's , Ducati 900ss , Bandit 1200 k3 ., Bandit 600 .
Being in Tasmania choice is VERY limited . Gumtree reveals not a single Bandit and nothing worth buying .. (to me )
I put out the call to a few people who know what i'm after and end up with  ,
gsx750 E ugly square headlight one . $500 . Looks like they should pay me to take it away . 
Yam xj 900  1984 $600 looks not bad for the price , anyone got a airbox ?
Honda Cb 750 nighthawk  $800 ok but ugly 
Non of them are runners .
I only wanted one but they are getting so hard to find ,I couldn't knock it back .
Have started on the Gsx 750e  with a motor out tear down . Oil reveals it hasn't been started since in oil went it . Shame I used a dirty container to drain it into .
new oil filter  . Has valves in head ,all valves in spec .  Very strange since its been outside for a year and looks like a escapee from a tip .
Frame gets a coat of paint , engine goes from silver to black to hide  filth and oxidisation . 
That's it so far , tomorrow I hope to put engine back into the frame . It a huge ,wide ,lump of an engine .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Searching for a project  Empty Re: Searching for a project

Post  Beagle Sun 13 May 2018, 1:56 pm

I had one years ago, not a bad bike.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post  steve61 Sun 13 May 2018, 4:32 pm

I know the post is a bit old now , however something Jap and unique that went like the powers of piss and handled well AND are now cheap as chips was the Suzuki RF-900  , seen one the other day , bit rough but still had rego and running for $800
steve61
steve61

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down