Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

condensation in headlight

2 posters

Go down

condensation in headlight Empty condensation in headlight

Post  vitesse Sun 08 Apr 2018, 5:45 pm

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem with their headlamp. My bike has sat for afew months now in a cold but dry garage,
yesterday was the first chance to give it a decent run as we had 20 deg celsius and sunshine for first time this year (Belgium mainly crap weather)
When I got the bike out and on the road at the first fill up I noticed some condensation in the headlamp but figured with the dry weather and headlight on
it would soon dry out and was just result of sitting in storage/temp difference. But during entire day 500 km run it remained the same. 
when I returned home in the evening it was still the same. I left the bike outside overnight in the cold intending to put her back in the garage today
but looking at it now it's dried out completely? which is great but a bit confusing. Bike is Gsx1250fa 2012 model 32000 km. 
cheers
Neil.

vitesse

Back to top Go down

condensation in headlight Empty Re: condensation in headlight

Post  gus Sun 08 Apr 2018, 7:30 pm

Nothing confusing there ,clocks do the same . Chuck a blanket over it at night or park in the sun if you can .
You might be our most distant member ,we did have one from the states but he was an absolute moron .
gus
gus

Back to top Go down