ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Go down

ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  Chook on Thu 15 Mar 2018, 8:39 pm

I've managed to get a RDO on Friday April 20th, paul's now on a permanent RDO so we've decided to head out to Tailem Bend and the newest racing circuit in Australia to check out the track/venue and some 2 wheeled action at the same time

Friday entry is only $20, if any one else is up for it feel free to join us, I'll probably head down to Paul's in the Southern suburbs and we can take some nice roads over the hills to either the Jervois or Wellington ferries
avatar
Chook

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 54
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  Chook on Sat 24 Mar 2018, 1:27 pm

It  looks like Mike Ford will be joining us to, it'd be nice to get a few more but I'm not sure if we still have any other active SA members this side of Pt Pirie
avatar
Chook

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 54
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  paul on Sun 08 Apr 2018, 9:09 pm

Looks like one of my sons can also get the day off , & will be joining us .
I will P.M. my address to anyone going so we can meet up at my place ..................except my lad of course ..................he already knows where I live  Laughing

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7295
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  Chook on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 4:58 pm

@paul wrote:Looks like one of my sons can also get the day off , & will be joining us .
I will P.M. my address to anyone going so we can meet up at my place ..................except my lad of course ..................he already knows where I live  Laughing




Bandit son or Hyabusa son?
avatar
Chook

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 54
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  paul on Mon 09 Apr 2018, 5:15 pm

@Chook wrote:
@paul wrote:Looks like one of my sons can also get the day off , & will be joining us .
I will P.M. my address to anyone going so we can meet up at my place ..................except my lad of course ..................he already knows where I live  Laughing




Bandit son or Hyabusa son?
Bandit...........

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7295
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  paul on Sat 14 Apr 2018, 6:17 pm

I have PM'd my address to you Mike .............we're just working out the time etc .

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7295
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  Chook on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 1:17 pm

paul, Mike and myself be riding over to Meadows on the way there, Breakfast/coffee stop about 8:00-8:15 ish. If anyone wants to join us for breakfast or just meet there you are welcome. Hopefully we'll be on the road again by about 9:00 ish
avatar
Chook

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 54
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  paul on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 2:33 pm

@Chook wrote:paul, Mike and myself be riding over to Meadows on the way there, Breakfast/coffee stop about 8:00-8:15 ish. If anyone wants to join us for breakfast or just meet there you are welcome. Hopefully we'll be on the road again by about 9:00 ish
Jason is a definite as well  Very Happy

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7295
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  Chook on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 3:03 pm

@paul wrote:
@Chook wrote:paul, Mike and myself be riding over to Meadows on the way there, Breakfast/coffee stop about 8:00-8:15 ish. If anyone wants to join us for breakfast or just meet there you are welcome. Hopefully we'll be on the road again by about 9:00 ish
Jason is a definite as well  Very Happy


I sent "Rick" a text as well (forgot I met him about 18 months ago and we exchanged numbers), he doesn't get on here often but work permitting may join us too
avatar
Chook

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 54
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  paul on Sun 15 Apr 2018, 5:04 pm


_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7295
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  reddog on Tue 17 Apr 2018, 8:01 am

Does anyone know if this will be televised again?

From the Asbk Facebook page it looks like sbs and Foxtel will televised live on Sunday from 11:30am local time .
avatar
reddog

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 40
Location : Allanson WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASBKs/ARRC, The Bend

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum