World Record Attempt

Go down

World Record Attempt

Post  truck on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 12:21 pm

I was just thinking I am too old to run really fast or do some other crazy world record attempt BUT here at Bandit world can join together and try and break our own record for most users on line at any one time.
2wheels again might need to contact Guinness world record people to do the official count.

Shall we all log in on Saturday the 1st July at 1201PM to see if we can do it? maybe just commenting in this post a simple "here" on Saturday will do it.

This could be our last chance to be involved and hold a part of a world record. bounce  bounce  bounce Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

See yas Saturday?
truck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World Record Attempt

Post  Ewok1958 on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 1:33 pm

Only thing is the timing. I know it won't suit everyone whatever we pick but midday Saturday might not suit a lot of people. However, I'm happy to logon in the morning and stay logged on even if I go out.  cheers
Ewok1958

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paul on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 6:17 pm

I have vague recollections 2WA is having a holiday at the moment , doubt he will be contacting Guinness ( sorry to rain on your parade Laughing  )...................I take it we are talking eastern standard time ? I will play the game when it goes ahead , but I don't think there will be any gold trophy until 2WA returns .....................unless you change your mind about the running Razz

paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truck on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 6:24 am

@paul wrote:I have vague recollections 2WA is having a holiday at the moment , doubt he will be contacting Guinness ( sorry to rain on your parade Laughing  )...................I take it we are talking eastern standard time ? I will play the game when it goes ahead , but I don't think there will be any gold trophy until 2WA returns .....................unless you change your mind about the running Razz

Hm Ok then, might wait for the return of the anointed one > 2WA, before we have a go at the record.
I'll keep yas posted and in the mean time I'll get into training for it . . . clown
truck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 7:30 am

@Ewok1958 wrote:Only thing is the timing. I know it won't suit everyone whatever we pick but midday Saturday might not suit a lot of people. However, I'm happy to logon in the morning and stay logged on even if I go out.  cheers

I could log in on my phone if I'm not at home, would probably need a reminder message (text or FB messenger) from someone incase I'm too focused on whatever it is I am doing at the time, memory like a sieve as I get older Rolling Eyes
Chook

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 10:16 am

Midday Saturday, I hope to be still in bed, sound asleep. Some of us poor buggers have to work. Crying or Very sad

madmax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum