Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riders that give us all a bad name!!

5 posters

Go down

Riders that give us all a bad name!! Empty Riders that give us all a bad name!!

Post  Chook Sun 11 Jun 2017, 3:48 pm

Driving my tin top on Henley Beach Rd at Brooklyn Park/Lockleys I came across a total f***wit on a small sports bike.
He was riding with someone else on a small cruiser, pulled up a couple of cars back at the Airport Rd lights, had plenty of room to filter but stayed back.
Took off, changed lanes behind me, rode right up my clacker then while I was doing 60 passed me down the push bike lane, the lane is barely wide enough for a push bike

Yesterday a very popular female rider (and teacher from a special school) from Adelaide passed away after a accident that was "just one of those things', not doing anything stupid, just had a fall, then along comes an idiot like this a day later thinks he's bloody indestructible!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Riders that give us all a bad name!! Empty Re: Riders that give us all a bad name!!

Post  Bosco15 Sun 11 Jun 2017, 3:55 pm

Young, dumb and full of cum. 
They'll give anyone a license these days. 8-(

Back to top Go down

Riders that give us all a bad name!! Empty Re: Riders that give us all a bad name!!

Post  madmax Sun 11 Jun 2017, 7:22 pm

See it all the time, and not just dum riders either. See plenty of idiots in cars and trucks too.

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  GDUB Thu 20 Jul 2017, 4:49 pm

Or the muppet I see every day on the Eastern Freeway on a fire blade who rides the whole length with his mirrors folded in as he rides the white line regardless of what speed the traffic is flowing at.  What a fair dinkum moron.

GDUB

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill & Ted Thu 20 Jul 2017, 9:35 pm

Or the ball sack with his hyosung cruiser with straight out pipes who lives up the road from me and thinks it sounds cool, but it sounds like shit especially at 5am, what a knob.

Bill & Ted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down