Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Again

4 posters

Go down

And Again Empty And Again

Post  gus Mon 31 Oct 2016, 12:07 pm

Every time I go to the local bike shop they are selling another brand of battery .This is my latest ,$74 , and its incredibly heavy .
I asked bout lithium (not a fan ) ,and they said they had too many returns . There was a "new ,improved " lithium but at $210 , i'll pass .
I don't know whats inside this thing but its has to be a LOT of lead .
Oh ,there was a picture on the box with a bike racer with his thump up . Must be good then .
And Again DSCN1346_zps7y44zsin
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

And Again Empty Re: And Again

Post  barry_mcki Mon 31 Oct 2016, 2:19 pm

Bit of info on Nanogel from an Amazon website, I have seen this on other sites so I assume it's Dynavolts company blurb:

Gel Nanotechnology Sealed Battery High Performance MG... advanced sealed activated Battery. Utilising a real gel electrolyte, rather than liquid, the Nano-Gel is able to fully cover the active material all the time, providing a larger effective surface area and prevent lead from sulphation. The nature of Nano-Gel provides maximum holding to the plates which is able to withstand severe vibration and prolong battery life. Significantly, true gel MG batteries offer more battery cycles and longer shelf life,compared to other factory-activated batteries on the market. These upgrade batteries offer improved battery performance over the original battery type, and as they are factory sealed and activated they do not require acid filling to commission.  
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironman Mon 31 Oct 2016, 5:35 pm

I bought one of these in august. CCA's were much higher than advertised. spins the 1200's starter really REALLY quickly.

Ironman
Ironman

Back to top Go down

Post  #Tag Wed 02 Nov 2016, 6:06 pm

barry_mcki wrote:
Gel Nanotechnology Sealed Battery High Performance MG... advanced sealed activated Battery. Utilising a real gel electrolyte, rather than liquid, the Nano-Gel is able to fully cover the active material all the time, providing a larger effective surface area and prevent lead from sulphation. The nature of Nano-Gel provides maximum holding to the plates which is able to withstand severe vibration and prolong battery life. Significantly, true gel MG batteries offer more battery cycles and longer shelf life,compared to other factory-activated batteries on the market. These upgrade batteries offer improved battery performance over the original battery type, and as they are factory sealed and activated they do not require acid filling to commission.  

So, if the advertising guy said "This is an AGM battery, just like everybody else is making" then he wouldn't get any bonus on the job, huh.
#Tag
#Tag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum