Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk wants Australia shut to crime gangs

3 posters

Go down

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk wants Australia shut to crime gangs Empty Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk wants Australia shut to crime gangs

Post  Dekenai Tue 13 Sep 2016, 12:26 pm

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/queensland-government/queensland-premier-annastacia-palaszczuk-wants-australia-shut-to-crime-gangs/news-story/03478df832a63c67f86f1ae039b86685

Should soon start getting posts from Bikie trolls trying to enlist the support of genuine motorcyclists to give their activities a bullshit gloss of credibility.
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk wants Australia shut to crime gangs Empty Re: Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk wants Australia shut to crime gangs

Post  2wheelsagain Tue 13 Sep 2016, 1:29 pm

Lets not forget what company prints that rag.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk wants Australia shut to crime gangs Empty Re: Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk wants Australia shut to crime gangs

Post  Bosco15 Tue 13 Sep 2016, 8:12 pm

It's criminal that they want me to pay $10 to read the article!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down