Road Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Road Trip

Post  gus on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 6:11 pm

Left Sunshine Coast at 5.30 am . Arrived home next day at 2pm .
2250 kls return trip with this .
One 1200 bandit with another motor .
One tl 1000s in pieces .


There is a tl1000s motor in the front seat
avatar
gus

Posts : 5461
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 66
Location : Cygnet ,Tasmania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  paul on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 8:28 pm

cheers  .....................Damned decent of your missus to give up her seat like that & sit in the tray as well Gus  Laughing

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  2wheelsagain on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 8:37 pm

You're the QLD version of American Pickers. 
Nice score Gus.

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
Graphite 2014 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
Silver 2014 MV Agusta B3 Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6197
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  Chalkie on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 8:38 pm

OMG Gus, you are amazing! Can't wait to meet you.
avatar
Chalkie

Posts : 254
Join date : 2015-12-05
Age : 70
Location : Bayswater, Vic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  gus on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:19 am

I didn't tell her I removed the front seat and picked her up from work like that . Razz
avatar
gus

Posts : 5461
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 66
Location : Cygnet ,Tasmania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  Re-Cycled on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:00 am

Good to see you made it home safely and the old ute didn't let you down.

It was great to finally meet you even if only briefly. Hopefully we can meet up on a ride sometime.

For those who are curious, that is my former 1200, I am now Banditless and she is in Gus' capable hands.

I look forward to seeing the masterpiece. Laughing

_________________
Cheers Peter

'96 1200s Bandit
2007 DL1000 V Strom
avatar
Re-Cycled

Posts : 2175
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 58
Location : Newcastle

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  2wheelsagain on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:32 am

@Re-Cycled wrote:Good to see you made it home safely and the old ute didn't let you down.

It was great to finally meet you even if only briefly. Hopefully we can meet up on a ride sometime.

For those who are curious, that is my former 1200, I am now Banditless and she is in Gus' capable hands.

I look forward to seeing the masterpiece. Laughing

When I saw the pic I thought it was exactly the same as yours. Didn't think it was yours. Switching to Honda now Peter? bounce

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
Graphite 2014 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
Silver 2014 MV Agusta B3 Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6197
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  Ironman on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:15 pm

omg where do you get your cash gus?
more toys than a newborn.

_________________
2012 V-Strom 1000
2007 Bandit S 1200
2004 Bandit S 1200 Tracker
avatar
Ironman

Posts : 634
Join date : 2010-10-09
Location : ACT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  Ironman on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:17 pm

does the ute qualify for single seat rego now? Laughing

_________________
2012 V-Strom 1000
2007 Bandit S 1200
2004 Bandit S 1200 Tracker
avatar
Ironman

Posts : 634
Join date : 2010-10-09
Location : ACT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  gus on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:28 pm

Remember there are no new bikes in the shed .
One red tl1000s cost me nothing after I sold the spares .
One TL1000r $800
One Black TL1000s $200
One Tl1000s (just bought ) $1000
One 600 Bandit $700
That's 5 bikes for $2700.
avatar
gus

Posts : 5461
Join date : 2010-11-23
Age : 66
Location : Cygnet ,Tasmania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  paul on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 10:00 pm

@gus wrote:I didn't tell her I removed the front seat and picked her up from work like that . Razz
You spoil that woman Gus  Razz Laughing

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6956
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  Re-Cycled on Fri 09 Sep 2016, 10:46 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:
@Re-Cycled wrote:Good to see you made it home safely and the old ute didn't let you down.

It was great to finally meet you even if only briefly. Hopefully we can meet up on a ride sometime.

For those who are curious, that is my former 1200, I am now Banditless and she is in Gus' capable hands.

I look forward to seeing the masterpiece. Laughing

When I saw the pic I thought it was exactly the same as yours. Didn't think it was yours. Switching to Honda now Peter? bounce

Suzuki and Kawasaki, maybe, have to renovate and pay for a wedding first. Very Happy

_________________
Cheers Peter

'96 1200s Bandit
2007 DL1000 V Strom
avatar
Re-Cycled

Posts : 2175
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 58
Location : Newcastle

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  truck on Sat 10 Sep 2016, 7:04 am

by paul on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:00 pm
@gus wrote:I didn't tell her I removed the front seat and picked her up from work like that .

You spoil that woman Gus 
@gus wrote:Remember there are no new bikes in the shed .
One red tl1000s cost me nothing after I sold the spares .
One TL1000r $800
One Black TL1000s $200
One Tl1000s (just bought ) $1000
One 600 Bandit $700
That's 5 bikes for $2700.
You spoil that woman Gus  

When I grow up I want to be a Gus.  Cool   
avatar
truck

Posts : 443
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 51
Location : Queensland Proud!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Road Trip

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum