Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bills Motorcycles (Adelaide)

+2
paul
Chook
6 posters

Go down

Bills Motorcycles (Adelaide) Empty Bills Motorcycles (Adelaide)

Post  Chook Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:38 pm

Another one gone, both the Blair Athol and Richmond stores have shut their doors and gone into receivership, allegedly still taking deposits on new bikes within hours of closing. One of Dancing Pillions friend's boyfriend put a $500 deposit on a new lams bike 2 days before, reportedly someone put down $4.5K on a new ZXR the day before.

Friday when the doors shut the receivers moved in, Monday mechanics arrived to find no job, no access to their own tools etc (one kit a Snap-on worth $20K +)
Up until the doors shut they had a "cost + $1" sale at Richmond to clear all stock before consolidating into one store.
It's a shame for the Richmond site, originally the home of Iconic SA Kawasaki dealer Geo. Bolton, Bills took over Boltons a few years back and moved their City dealership out to Richmond.

Bills were dealers for Kawasaki, Aprillia, Honda, Can-Am, Husaberg, Moto Guzi, Husqvarna, Braap and Sea-Doo
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Bills Motorcycles (Adelaide) Empty Re: Bills Motorcycles (Adelaide)

Post  paul Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:47 pm

I had heard richmond was going .....................explains the sales then . bloody amazing  Evil or Very Mad
paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Wed 22 Jun 2016, 7:04 pm

paul wrote:I had heard richmond was going .....................explains the sales then . bloody amazing  Evil or Very Mad
The kid Kaylah knows whos done his $500 is a 17 year old year 12 student with a part time job, has been saving for ages to be able to afford a new bike to get his learners
Chook
Chook

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Wed 22 Jun 2016, 7:09 pm

Chook wrote:
paul wrote:I had heard richmond was going .....................explains the sales then . bloody amazing  Evil or Very Mad
The kid Kaylah knows whos done his $500 is a 17 year old year 12 student with a part time job, has been saving for ages to be able to afford a new bike to get his learners
That shit is just wrong ..............there must be a law against it  Mad
paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 23 Jun 2016, 12:48 pm

paul wrote:
Chook wrote:
If its gone through the books he'll be an unsecured creditor and can expect 5/8ths of SFA probably. Might get 10%. Poor kid.
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Thu 23 Jun 2016, 2:39 pm

paul wrote:
Chook wrote:

There is a law against it, its called fraud.

The trouble would be proving that the sales team had any knowledge of the closure at the time of taking the kids money.
Highly likely only upper management knew.
madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:00 pm

Gasoline motor co screwed people over too http://m.smh.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/gasoline-motor-co-larry-emdur-among-those-waiting-for-vehicle-sale-payments-20160614-gpj57u.html

Bugger knows how companies can get away with it. The 17 year old that has lost his money has found out the hard way what assholes some people are. I never put a deposit on anything. It's all or nothing, saves some prick taking your money and running.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:55 pm

There was truck backed up to the door loading all the new bike stock up today, I'm guessing they would have belonged to the manufacturers not Bills.
Chook
Chook

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Thu 23 Jun 2016, 9:23 pm

Chook wrote:There was truck backed up to the door loading all the new bike stock up today, I'm guessing they would have belonged to the manufacturers not Bills.
Yep, i would think so. 
Traded ones would belong to the store
madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Fri 24 Jun 2016, 8:34 pm

Chook wrote:There was truck backed up to the door loading all the new bike stock up today, I'm guessing they would have belonged to the manufacturers not Bills.
So they can go & collect their stuff and it's not stealing , but the workers have to jump through hoops to get their tools / possessions back and can't just go & pick them up or it's theft  Question
paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:03 pm

Most likely there is paperwork showing the bikes are on consignment, probably nothing in writing for the employees tools though  Rolling Eyes
Chook
Chook

Back to top Go down

Post  tarmac16 Fri 01 Jul 2016, 1:53 pm

paul wrote:
Chook wrote:
Does anybody have the name of the young fella that has put his deposit down on the bike for his learners. I was one of the unfortunate ones and had paid the deposit on the ZX10 the day before. Was rung 1 hour before bike pick up to be notified that i wont be getting a new bike. Kawasaki Australia have been amazing so far to help me get on a bike and am sure we will get it sorted with or without the administrators help. (I HOPE!!) If we could track the kid down i am happy to pass on some valuable information that may help his situation.

tarmac16

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Fri 01 Jul 2016, 8:28 pm

tarmac16 wrote:
paul wrote:
Chook wrote:
Does anybody have the name of the young fella that has put his deposit down on the bike for his learners. I was one of the unfortunate ones and had paid the deposit on the ZX10 the day before. Was rung 1 hour before bike pick up to be notified that i wont be getting a new bike. Kawasaki Australia have been amazing so far to help me get on a bike and am sure we will get it sorted with or without the administrators help. (I HOPE!!) If we could track the kid down i am happy to pass on some valuable information that may help his situation.
He's the boyfriend of one of my daughter's friends, send me a PM tarmac. I'm working at a polling booth all day tomorrow so might not get back to you until Sunday
Chook
Chook

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:53 am

I've just been messaged by someone who's been shafted by Bills on a Guzzi 
This thread came up on a Google search and the message asked for tarmac16 help.
I've forwarded it to him.
Good work people.
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Tue 12 Jul 2016, 7:02 am

2wheelsagain wrote:I've just been messaged by someone who's been shafted by Bills on a Guzzi 
This thread came up on a Google search and the message asked for tarmac16 help.
I've forwarded it to him.
Good work people.
Bills Motorcycles (Adelaide) 959052286

I hope he can sort something out too
Chook
Chook

Back to top Go down

Post  tarmac16 Wed 13 Jul 2016, 5:20 pm

Guys just putting it out there but I believe that there is somebody that may have had a deposit paid on a Red Ninja 300 and another that had a deposit on a Ninja 650 if your out there let me know.

tarmac16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down