Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another recall

5 posters

Go down

another recall Empty another recall

Post  doobie Thu 19 May 2016, 4:35 pm

Hi Everyone, I received a letter from Suzuki yesterday telling me that my Bandit has been recalled due to a faulty Rectifier. I noticed that there is already a thread on the subject but it was about 4 years ago. has anyone else received a letter recently regarding this subject?
doobie
doobie

Back to top Go down

another recall Empty Re: another recall

Post  Bandakias Thu 19 May 2016, 5:48 pm

Regardless i live in Greece, yes there is a second recently recall. I had changed it 4 years ago, and now again. At  least we always have a new rectifier Very Happy

Bandakias

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 19 May 2016, 9:36 pm

I had mine replaced a couple of months ago under the recall .  I didn't wait for the letter from Suzuki and instead organised it myself with the dealer after reading potato mashers thread in January .It doesn't take them long to fit it.

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  reddog Fri 20 May 2016, 9:20 am

The letter arrived in the post yesterday for my bike. I'll call the bike shop and organise a replacement part and I'll fit it myself just like the previous recall.
Let's hope they have learnt their lesson and not used glue or double sided tape to hold it together on the new part.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down