Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her!

+4
madmax
reddog
paul
Ewok1958
8 posters

Go down

fond - A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her! Empty A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her!

Post  Ewok1958 Tue 12 Jan 2016, 8:12 pm

She still does it for me, despite newer, flashier machinery.  I'm not ready to trade yet!

fond - A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her! Img_4013
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

fond - A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her! Empty Re: A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her!

Post  paul Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:23 pm

I expect to have mine for quite a while yet . I own it , and it still does what I need it to do reliably & relatively cheaply .

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

fond - A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her! Empty Re: A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her!

Post  reddog Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:55 pm

Agreed fellas. I could go and buy the latest bike with cash but I'm not bothered. El bandito and Dr Z keep a smile on my dial
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Tue 12 Jan 2016, 10:04 pm

I can understand your love mate. I'm not getting rid of mine any time soon either

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Bosco15 Wed 13 Jan 2016, 8:54 pm

She really looks the part with the gold rims and the Delkevic's following suite, Dave. 
The belly pan really makes her stand out, too. 
I don't often get to ride "Jewel" as Chris has adopted her, but I got the chance to blow the cobwebs out of her recently. 
I still think that, for a big tourer, they are a cracking bike and put a smile on my dial each time I ride.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulsterkiwi Thu 14 Jan 2016, 7:02 am

If it aint broke, why fix it eh?

Ulsterkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 8:21 am

Bosco15 wrote:She really looks the part with the gold rims and the Delkevic's following suite, Dave. 
The belly pan really makes her stand out, too. 
I don't often get to ride "Jewel" as Chris has adopted her, but I got the chance to blow the cobwebs out of her recently. 
I still think that, for a big tourer, they are a cracking bike and put a smile on my dial each time I ride.

Putting the gold rims back on definitely got me admiring the total package, and new tyres always produce that feeling of riding something new. cheers
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 8:23 am

Ulsterkiwi wrote:If it aint broke, why fix it eh?

Yeah, that's it, I fixed the bits that I thought needed some attention. fond - A Big Lump of Iron but I'm Very Fond of Her! 959052286
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:41 am

Ewok1958 wrote:She still does it for me, despite newer, flashier machinery.  I'm not ready to trade yet!

It looks clean Dave. Are you ok mate? Laughing

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Thu 14 Jan 2016, 10:23 am

2wheelsagain wrote:
Ewok1958 wrote:She still does it for me, despite newer, flashier machinery.  I'm not ready to trade yet!

It looks clean Dave. Are you ok mate? Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Bev probably hosed it when she did the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down