Happy New Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy New Year

Post  Hammy on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 7:40 pm

Happy New Year to all of you out there in internet thingy world.  It is 6:40pm here and I'm on till stumps which will probably be sometime around 1am.  But I'm off for a ride Sunday and Monday, so that is keeping me going.  Stay safe everyone. And I'll be seeing a few of you real soon.

Hammy.

_________________
Non Compus Mentis.    "Not of Sound Mind" .
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  paul on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 8:03 pm

I hope next year is every thing you wish it could be .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKtQS_prDh0

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6970
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  madmax on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 8:22 pm

Happy new year too all. No party for me tonight may not even make it past the big hour.
Party here tomorrow night for my son who is returning to Darwin on Sunday.

All the best and stay safe


_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 53
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  Chook on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 9:27 pm

Happy New Year to everyone out there in SBA forum land!!

I hope each and everyone of you have had a great 2015 and 2016 lives up to all of your expectations.

My biggest highlight of 2015, finally meeting in person some of the awesome characters that make this forum so great, I'm really looking forward to renewing some of those acquaintances and meeting a few more at the WSBK's on PI in Feb.

Take care, have fun, stay upright and may 2016 be all you wish for

cheers

Chook
avatar
Chook

Posts : 2950
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 52
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  2wheelsagain on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 9:33 pm

Happy New Year to all of us.
I've clocked on in 2015 and will be clocking off in 2016 (not checking out!)

Hope we all have a happy and safe NYE and a great 2016.

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
Graphite 2014 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
Silver 2014 MV Agusta B3 Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6204
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  Ewok1958 on Thu 31 Dec 2015, 11:19 pm

Have a good one yawl. Keep the rubber on the bitumen.
avatar
Ewok1958

Posts : 3763
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Bemboka, NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  2wheelsagain on Sat 02 Jan 2016, 5:27 pm

I got home last night and I'm itching for a ride. I haven't been on a bike since last year No
The closest I got today was plugging the Ctek charger into the Storm just to be sure.

I'm riding to Melb tomorrow to have a look at a car for my daughter. 
That trip will be spent looking more at the speedo than the road 

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
Graphite 2014 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
Silver 2014 MV Agusta B3 Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6204
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  madmax on Sat 02 Jan 2016, 6:59 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:That trip will be spent looking more at the speedo than the road 

Bloody ridiculous isn't it?

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 53
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  paul on Sat 02 Jan 2016, 8:25 pm

Do you also have double demerit points over xmas ? Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6970
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  2wheelsagain on Sat 02 Jan 2016, 8:35 pm

@paul wrote:Do you also have double demerit points over xmas ? Evil or Very Mad
Not in Vic. No one would be able to drive to work after a long weekend the way speed is enforced here.

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
Graphite 2014 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
Silver 2014 MV Agusta B3 Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6204
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  Chook on Sat 02 Jan 2016, 9:33 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:
@paul wrote:Do you also have double demerit points over xmas ? Evil or Very Mad
Not in Vic. No one would be able to drive to work after a long weekend the way speed is enforced here.
I saw a news article state that said they are considering it atm.
avatar
Chook

Posts : 2950
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 52
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  madmax on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 7:50 am

@Chook wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:
@paul wrote:Do you also have double demerit points over xmas ? Evil or Very Mad
Not in Vic. No one would be able to drive to work after a long weekend the way speed is enforced here.
I saw a news article state that said they are considering it atm.

Yes that's true, and the RACV want double demerit points all year around with a reduction to the fines.

link

“Regardless of income, everyone is affected by losing demerit points. It’s more of an equal playing field and a way of getting more people to pay attention to the speed.”

You'll notice that most Victorian drivers spend 90% of their attention not looking at were they are going

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 53
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  Nic 2 on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 9:10 am

@madmax wrote:
You'll notice that most Victorian drivers spend 90% of their attention not looking at were they are going
Same over here. It's all in the name of road safety though  
avatar
Nic 2

Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-12-16
Age : 63
Location : 75K from Duckburg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  paul on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 10:42 am

@Nic 2 wrote:
@madmax wrote:
You'll notice that most Victorian drivers spend 90% of their attention not looking at were they are going
Same over here. It's all in the name of road safety though  
The other day I was travelling along the road & suddenly had this warm cosy secure kind of feeling come over me.  What could it be ? ( No I hadn't soiled or wet my jocks )   low and behold , I looked around  & there just by the side of the road , there it was ...........a safety camera ...................goes to show , they must work ! Rolling Eyes Laughing

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6970
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  madmax on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 12:47 pm

@paul wrote:
@Nic 2 wrote:
@madmax wrote:
You'll notice that most Victorian drivers spend 90% of their attention not looking at were they are going
[size=32]Same over here. It's all in the name of road safety though  [/size]
The other day I was travelling along the road & suddenly had this warm cosy secure kind of feeling come over me.  What could it be ? ( No I hadn't soiled or wet my jocks )   low and behold , I looked around  & there just by the side of the road , there it was ...........a safety camera ...................goes to show , they must work ! Rolling Eyes Laughing

May not be so warm and cosy when the letter turns up in the mail

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 3881
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 53
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  paul on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 6:09 pm

@madmax wrote:
@paul wrote:
@Nic 2 wrote:
@madmax wrote:
You'll notice that most Victorian drivers spend 90% of their attention not looking at were they are going
[size=32]Same over here. It's all in the name of road safety though  [/size]
The other day I was travelling along the road & suddenly had this warm cosy secure kind of feeling come over me.  What could it be ? ( No I hadn't soiled or wet my jocks )   low and behold , I looked around  & there just by the side of the road , there it was ...........a safety camera ...................goes to show , they must work ! Rolling Eyes Laughing

May not be so warm and cosy when the letter turns up in the mail
Double demerit points would probably blast me out of the water  pale

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6970
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  Chook on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 8:51 pm

@paul wrote:The other day I was travelling along the road & suddenly had this warm cosy secure kind of feeling come over me.  What could it be ? ( No I hadn't soiled or wet my jocks )  
Not this time anyway 


avatar
Chook

Posts : 2950
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 52
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  paul on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 9:10 pm

@Chook wrote:
@paul wrote:The other day I was travelling along the road & suddenly had this warm cosy secure kind of feeling come over me.  What could it be ? ( No I hadn't soiled or wet my jocks )  
Not this time anyway 


 Nah ..that works best in the winter  Laughing  ( Heated hand grips .........pfft..........who needs em  Razz  )

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6970
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy New Year

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum