WA rider clotheslined, WTF!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WA rider clotheslined, WTF!!

Post  Chook on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 8:30 pm

I grew up in a small country town where a old bloke strung wire across a track in the block next to his house to try and get the kids that were riding mini bikes, that was back in the early 70's and his actions were disgusting then, I just read this, worse still, on the roads in metropolitan Perth, I hope "Big Bubba" gets them in jail before they make it to court!!

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/perth-man-clotheslined-with-rope-on-wellington-street-before-being-glassed-20151218-glqp6b.html
Chook

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: WA rider clotheslined, WTF!!

Post  mtbeerwah on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 9:06 pm

what the hell is going on in the world.....

I would have been more in fear of my father, than the law as a kid/juvenile,  and for very very minor things.

its good to see there`s no discipline in life anymore,(because it`ll scare the poor little dears for life) and kids can now just run a muck, and get away with it.

The no discipline approach to life, is working a treat!!!!
mtbeerwah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paul on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 9:16 pm

Refused to condemn his attackers ? ..................premeditated attack with some planning ?..............surrounded him after & hit him with a bottle ( & not ran away ) ? I'll bet he knows them . It's a deplorable thing to do , but there may be more to this story .

paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mtbeerwah on Fri 18 Dec 2015, 9:34 pm

paul wrote:Refused to condemn his attackers ? ..................premeditated attack with some planning ?..............surrounded him after & hit him with a bottle ( & not ran away ) ? I'll bet he knows them . It's a deplorable thing to do , but there may be more to this story .

maybe so, but leads any person these days, to so easily kill another person, without a second thought?

Its an all to common scenario these days.
mtbeerwah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum