New Member to Forum

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 5:36 pm

Greetings to all and sundry,
Hi nick is syd. Hail from 300k ish north of Bathurst. Recently attended the 2015 Sidecar Rally run by Sean Kelly at O'Connell so his original 2007 blue and White Bandit 1250 with Griffin sidecar is close to his home again. I am sure when I bought it from a Queenslander that my hair colour was dark and in less than 10 months is now a whiter shade of grey. Scary stuff after my brush of 3 years with my 81 XV1000 TR1 and DJP.
Been watching the forum for awhile now but being a tad anti social have only just decided to join.

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  mtbeerwah on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 6:41 pm

Welcome mate.

So...the Norton in the name refers to???
avatar
mtbeerwah

Posts : 1695
Join date : 2010-02-20
Location : Gladstone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  Ewok1958 on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:04 pm

Welcome sydnorton, is that short for Sid from Chipping Norton? Smile
avatar
Ewok1958

Posts : 3842
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Bega, NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  Chook on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:05 pm

Welcome sydnorton

300km away is a fair way away to describe where you're from..........
avatar
Chook

Posts : 3308
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 53
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  barry_mcki on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:10 pm

Hi Syd welcome.

That Griffin certainly gets around, if I'm not mistaken it's been on here three times now under different owners, actually a couple of recycled Bandits have found their way back here.  

Sean built a few of those Bandit rigs, I reckon yours is one of his best efforts:


_________________
Hacks - more smiles per mile  



Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
avatar
barry_mcki

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 61
Location : Hillwood, Tasmania

View user profile http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  2wheelsagain on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:04 pm

Welcome aboard or in your case beside Smile

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
MV Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6305
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 54
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  paul on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:24 pm

welcome to the forum Syd

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7289
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  Dazzalar62 on Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Syd
Hope you enjoy it.
avatar
Dazzalar62

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  madmax on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 8:32 am

Welcome to the Forum Syd

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
2018 BMW R1200RS Exclusive
avatar
madmax

Posts : 4116
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 54
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  Hammy on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 9:03 am

Hi there.

_________________
Non Compus Mentis.    "Not of Sound Mind" .
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 59
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:49 pm

@mtbeerwah wrote:Welcome mate.

So...the Norton in the name refers to???
Thanks for the welcome MT.
Oh I own one

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:52 pm

@Ewok1958 wrote:Welcome sydnorton, is that short for Sid from Chipping Norton? Smile
Lo ewok,
I did come from near Chipping Norton but that was a long time ago and has nothing to do with the norton part of syd. Lol

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:54 pm

@Chook wrote:Welcome sydnorton

300km away is a fair way away to describe where you're from..........
Chook it is a good ride from Bathurst
syd

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:25 pm

@barry_mcki wrote:Hi Syd welcome.

That Griffin certainly gets around, if I'm not mistaken it's been on here three times now under different owners, actually a couple of recycled Bandits have found their way back here.  

Sean built a few of those Bandit rigs, I reckon yours is one of his best efforts:

Barry,
Yes that is the outfit.
I am the 4th owner.
Full of surprises first being re rego conditions for NSW had to go through a full engineers certification again as it had been out of state and NSW doesn't accept the fact that it was currently registered in another state as being valid. Money Money Money. Sean helped out as I was headed for another $1,000 just for the leading link (had been quoted $850 for bike and sidecar only) the engineer freaked when I turned up and he saw the leading link I pressed Sean as the builder and owner of Premier and the fact that the bike was on his web site and the engineer contacted Sean verified that the bike was indeed his build and as Sean if he had specifications on front end. At least that part was solved at a cheaper rate. Thinks had changed since my last buy a Yam 81 XV1000 TR1 with DJP attached which I had no problem registering in NSW (2011 I think) but my troubles started 3 days later when I ventured 12k out of town and all 4 mounts collapsed under the new paint was waterpipe, bike turned hard right without warning I thought I will ride it (no fences) out after crossing the wrong side of the road sidecar wheel dug in bike did a full 360 over the DJP  landing back on all 3 wheels flung me 15 foot up and 40 foot away onto my back breaking multiple ribs on f/l and f/r and r/hand rear sides I wasn't able to walk very well for 4 months without a walking stick to ease the vibrations.
I looked hard when I was looking for an eventual replacement after fixing and riding the XV for another 3 years and saw the outfit I now know as Seans also saw and read about your outfits build by Sean.
Enough for now and might catch you somewhere
syd


Last edited by sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got lost in the send)

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:27 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:Welcome aboard or in your case beside Smile
Thanks 2 wheels

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:49 pm

@paul wrote:welcome to the forum Syd
Thanks Paul

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:50 pm

@Dazzalar62 wrote:Welcome to the forum Syd
Hope you enjoy it.
Daz,
Thanks and am sure I will

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:52 pm

@madmax wrote:Welcome to the Forum Syd
Thanks madmax

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:53 pm

@Hammy wrote:Hi there.
Hi back Hammy

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  barry_mcki on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 6:43 pm

My bike was originally Sean's brothers that he bought to do up as a show model for his shop. He had it re-registered in his name with all the mods up in Bathurst (they know him quite well at the rego office). I had it transfered into my name in ACT when the rego came due. ACT wasn't too bad as I had Sean's paperwork for both the sidecar and the Leading Link. They had some technical questions but were happy to talk to Sean on the phone and he faxed some further details to them on the spot. It took about an hour and a half with me locked away in a little booth as they poured over the bike (think they were putting micro-dots on it or something as they wouldn't let me see what they were looking at or doing, but eventually I rode out with ACT plates. A couple of years later we moved to Tassie, change over was the easiest so far. Just presented the bike with its current ACT rego to the local mechanic who was certified by the State to do first time rego checks (sometimes it does pay to live in a one horse town), pay the inspection fee of about $80 I think it was, then head off to the State Shop-Front to fork out some more for the standard rego fees and Tassie plates.

I'm surprised the NSW RMS wanted another engineering inspection seeing it was the same bike, had never been out of registration, and the original work was done by a NSW registered engineer, but I suppose it keeps a couple more public servants employed to shuffle the paperwork.

Good on you for getting back to the 3-wheel brigade after that mishap with the Yam/DJP rig, sounds like it was quite a spill, did you "adjust" the original owner of the Yamie's outlook on how to attach a sidecar properly ?

You need to come down to Phillip Island in Feb so we can compare notes,but in any case you'll find heaps of info here, most of the inhabitants are half sane, and the others are good for a laugh.

_________________
Hacks - more smiles per mile  



Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
avatar
barry_mcki

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 61
Location : Hillwood, Tasmania

View user profile http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:49 pm

@barry_mcki wrote:My bike was originally Sean's brothers that he bought to do up as a show model for his shop.  He had it re-registered in his name with all the mods up in Bathurst (they know him quite well at the rego office).  I had it transfered into my name in ACT when the rego came due.  ACT wasn't too bad as I had Sean's paperwork for both the sidecar and the Leading Link.  They had some technical questions but were happy to talk to Sean on the phone and he faxed some further details to them on the spot. It took about an hour and a half with me locked away in a little booth as they poured over the bike (think they were putting micro-dots on it or something as they wouldn't let me see what they were looking at or doing, but eventually I rode out with ACT plates.  A couple of years later we moved to Tassie, change over was the easiest so far.  Just presented the bike with its current ACT rego  to the local mechanic who was certified by the State to do first time rego checks (sometimes it does pay to live in a one horse town), pay the inspection fee of about $80 I think it was, then head off to the State Shop-Front to fork out some more for the standard rego fees and Tassie plates.  

I'm surprised the NSW RMS wanted another engineering inspection seeing it was the same bike, had never been out of registration, and the original work was done by a NSW registered engineer, but I suppose it keeps a couple more public servants employed to shuffle the paperwork.

Good on you for getting back to the 3-wheel brigade after that mishap with the Yam/DJP rig, sounds like it was quite a spill, did you "adjust" the original owner of the Yamie's outlook on how to attach a sidecar properly ?

You need to come down to Phillip Island in Feb so we can compare notes,but  in any case you'll find heaps of info here, most of the inhabitants are half sane, and the others are good for a laugh.
Barry,
Now that you mentioned the connection of your bike being Seans brothers I am sure Sean mentioned that fact at the Sidecar Rally just a few weeks ago. With my rego problems is that although I had a copy of the last NSW rego paperwork that Woofo (?)  had as it had been bought and re registered in QLD NSW wouldn't hear of it and insisted that it was re engineered again. Forget that the QLD guy had it engineered in QLD as well because he registered it as a solo seat bike and my guess is that he had taken the outfit off and trailered it solo to where he had it engineered. So in it's short life it has been engineered at least 3 times.
What model is your Bandit? and are you running standard sprockets front and rear?  also saw in a post of your talking to a Lass called Jo I think about her bike she had Sean doing regarding a square section tyre. I am running a  Dunlop Arrowmax120.70 x 17 M/C tyre a ATREZZO Salin 205/45ZR x17 88W XL Rear Tyre and a Maxis 185/55R15 82V on the sidecar so far wear seems to be good and even the only one I replaced since I got the bike is the Dunlop front that I thought seemed worn more than normal but think it was more me than the tyre actually worn. Don't know if a square section tyre is available other than a car tyre. I ran square on the Yam/DJP but was an avon sidecar square section.
When I rolled the Yam/DJP I had a mate out with me on a BMW R65 he was interested in buying from me and after I rolled it and started to breath again, we got the Yam/DJP started I rode it for about 500mtr but had to change over to the R65 as my ribs wouldn't allow  me to ride it further. I thought about re engineering the guy who I bought it from as he said he had built it for his parents who also said his father had only rode it around Geelong for about 300k so in a way I was glad it hadn't happened to them in traffic. After I got it remounted properly I had so much fun being out of control on the dirt roads around here and on the way back from Rallys I knew when the time came to sell it I would have to get another. No dirt roads as yet, that may happen at the Karuah River Rally at Dungog yet in Feb.
Maybe they did micro dot your bike Lol any thing is believable, just to justify there job.
syd

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  barry_mcki on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 3:54 pm

Mine is an 07 1250S, so had the bikini fairing but no ABS.

I've changed the front sprocket to a 17 that has lowered top speed, but given more umph at launch.

Sean put on a MAXXIS 205/45-17 (car profile) on the rear wheel - so looks like he is sticking with that size - I only just replaced mine in March this year since getting the bike back in Jan 2010, and the original wasn't worn I just thought as I was changing the front and side I might as well do all three. Couldn't get another MAXXIS so it has a SUNFULL SF-886 but same profile ($165) on the back.

I too went through fronts very quickly, only got about 5,000k out of a PR2 as the second, third front I did some investigation on the Sidecar Forum and came up with a Bridgestone BT45R BATTLAX 130/70-17. This first BATTLAX was only to be a trial to see if it would be any better wear so I got a 2nd-hand one from a MC wrecker in ACT - it was about half worn. They are actually a rear tire for some small bike, can't remember which. It's mounted backwards to assist with braking - whether it does or not I'm not quite sure. It's a bit wider than the 120/70 as well as a fraction taller so I had to do a little fancy work to get the front guard to sit a higher at the front. This has been a great tyre for both grip and wear so it was a natural choice when I put new rubber on - the replacement was $175.

My sidecar is only a 10", would have loved to have a 15" something like yours. I've been through 3 of these little boat trailer type tires, now sporting a OHTSU LINAM 145R10-6 now ($87). My little 3x4 trailer runs 10" wheels as well - slightly narrower than the sidecar wheel (10x3.5) but I carry a spare on the trailer so in pinch it can fill in for the sidecar.

I was getting Sean to make up a square profile 15" front, got a billet wheel built by Dragway but the bearings were all wrong when we went to fit it, seems he took the measurements of a latter model Bandit and they were slightly smaller than the 07, so unfortunately that project ceased - don't what he did with the wheel, but I 'm sure it's on a rig somewhere. The wear and grip I'm getting out of the Bridgestones now is so good I'm not fussed anymore to change the front down to 15".

I did do a bit of work before the Parkes run to change the toe-in and tug angle (bike slant) to how Sean originally had it set. Being a relatively inexperienced rider, and brand new to sidecars, he set my angles up to help me with (left hand) cornering, but this was to the detriment of straight road riding (was always pulling to the left) and tyre wear (both the front and sidecar wheels). Since I re-rigged the bike everything is much better, no pulling of the handlebars, and tyre wear has been excellent. I didn't realise how much I was fighting the front end, even with the Leading Link and steering damper I had to put in a fair bit of effort to keep her straight on the road - now it's a breeze - and Axel makes the left hand corners easier as well.

Changed and added some other bits and pieces as you do. Also working on a couple of projects on & off; Busa rear shock change over, HID projectors and quad air horns with a 4lt air tank, as well as patching up a hole I burnt in my right hand pannier thanks to too close a Yoshi exhaust. Current task is to re-build the sidecar shock as its been leaking a bit, IKON certainly know how to charge for their refurbishment kit ($68 for a couple of o-rings).

Good thing about this forum as there is plenty of experience to call on when things go pear shaped, and most of us are not too proud to pass on our lessons we learnt the hard way.

_________________
Hacks - more smiles per mile  



Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
avatar
barry_mcki

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 61
Location : Hillwood, Tasmania

View user profile http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  Ulsterkiwi on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 8:32 am

@Chook wrote:Welcome sydnorton

300km away is a fair way away to describe where you're from..........
thats ok, I am a wee bit further, 2225km South East of Sydney. Isnt that how Aussies navigate anyway? how far away you are from Sydney Wink

Ulsterkiwi

Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-09-22
Location : Kapiti Coast New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  Chook on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 2:09 pm

@Ulsterkiwi wrote:
@Chook wrote:Welcome sydnorton

300km away is a fair way away to describe where you're from..........
thats ok, I am a wee bit further, 2225km South East of Sydney. Isnt that how Aussies navigate anyway? how far away you are from Sydney Wink

probably not much different to that but closer to west Wink
avatar
Chook

Posts : 3308
Join date : 2012-01-20
Age : 53
Location : Between the City and Beach, Adelaide

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  sydnorton on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 8:33 pm

@barry_mcki wrote:Mine is an 07 1250S, so had the bikini fairing but no ABS.  

I've changed the front sprocket to a 17 that has lowered top speed, but given more umph at launch.  

Sean put on a MAXXIS 205/45-17 (car profile) on the rear wheel - so looks like he is sticking with that size - I only just replaced mine in March this year since getting the bike back in Jan 2010, and the original wasn't worn I just thought as I was changing the front and side I might as well do all three.  Couldn't get another MAXXIS so it has a SUNFULL SF-886 but same profile ($165) on the back.

I too went through fronts very quickly, only got about 5,000k out of a PR2 as the second, third front I did some investigation on the Sidecar Forum and came up with a Bridgestone BT45R BATTLAX 130/70-17.  This first BATTLAX was only to be a trial to see if it would be any better wear so I got a 2nd-hand one from a MC wrecker in ACT - it was about half worn.  They are actually a rear tire for some small bike, can't remember which.  It's mounted backwards to assist with braking - whether it does or not I'm not quite sure.  It's a bit wider than the 120/70 as well as a fraction taller so I had to do a little fancy work to get the front guard to sit a higher at the front.  This has been a great tyre for both grip and wear so it was a natural choice when I put new rubber on - the replacement was $175.  

My sidecar is only a 10", would have loved to have a 15" something like yours.  I've been through 3 of these little boat trailer type tires, now sporting a OHTSU LINAM 145R10-6 now ($87).  My little 3x4 trailer runs 10" wheels as well - slightly narrower than the sidecar wheel (10x3.5) but I carry a spare on the trailer so in pinch it can fill in for the sidecar.

I was getting Sean to make up a square profile 15" front, got a billet wheel built by Dragway but the bearings were all wrong when we went to fit it, seems he took the measurements of a latter model Bandit and they were slightly smaller than the 07, so unfortunately that project ceased - don't what he did with the wheel, but I 'm sure it's on a rig somewhere.  The wear and grip I'm getting out of the Bridgestones now is so good I'm not fussed anymore to change the front down to 15".  

I did do a bit of work before the Parkes run to change the toe-in and tug angle (bike slant) to how Sean originally had it set.  Being a relatively inexperienced rider, and brand new to sidecars, he set my angles up to help me with (left hand) cornering, but this was to the detriment of straight road riding (was always pulling to the left) and tyre wear (both the front and sidecar wheels).  Since I re-rigged the bike everything is much better, no pulling of the handlebars, and tyre wear has been excellent.  I didn't realise how much I was fighting the front end, even with the Leading Link and steering damper I had to put in a fair bit of effort to keep her straight on the road - now it's a breeze - and Axel makes the left hand corners easier as well.

Changed and added some other bits and pieces as you do.  Also working on a couple of projects on & off; Busa rear shock change over, HID projectors and quad air horns with a 4lt air tank, as well as patching up a hole I burnt in my right hand pannier thanks to too close a Yoshi exhaust.  Current task is to re-build the sidecar shock as its been leaking a bit, IKON certainly know how to charge for their refurbishment kit ($68 for a couple of o-rings).  

Good thing about this forum as there is plenty of experience to call on when things go pear shaped, and most of us are not too proud to pass on our lessons we learnt the hard way.
Barry,
A wealth of information regards your outfit. Not sure yet as to my Sprocket sizes though have a receipt for sprockets and chain replacement when Woofo (had the work done somewhere in the Southern Highlands) but am sure there were no sizes mentioned on the paperwork.
Had a 400 return quick run today ending with a touch of rain and some slight unstable turns on the open road when I slowed down in my town found the problem to be a broken VW Steering Dampener that really spun my head around the 40k limit. Going away to a Rally Sat so will find out how much it shows up at road speed. The local VW enthusiast din't have one not even a second hand one so left the sample with him for his Brisbane contact.
Haven't had mine long enough on the Dunlop front to see how it wears the back tyre seems to be ok wear wise and has the hardest wear portion to the outside which is the place my tyre guys seems to think it should go. Will keep an eye on it for even wear. The 17 tooth sprocket  to get more grunt from standing still doesn't do anything for me as my hair is white now, Lol  and the grunt it has already scares the hell out of me especially after the Yam/DJP combination. There is not much clearance betweeen front guard and tyre so after reading your comment I guess it is a common thing. My outfit steers like a dream (well did until today when the damper broke) The Yam/DJP pulled like hell to the left all the time couldn't do anything about it as ran out of adjustment, 400k was a huge day on the shoulders. But with the bandit I have just come back from a Sunday 4th Oct 500k ride to Sydney picked up a Hi Ace Camper delivered it to Perth on Friday 9th Oct swapped to a Troop carrier camper and through to Darwin delivered on Wed 14th Oct dropped at Airport 12 hour wait and the redeye special back to Sydney straight onto the outfit for the 500k trip home Thurs 15th Oct. Because of lack of sleep wed morn till Thurs night I was expecting to have to tent it somewhere but the end ride went well. Just a tad over 9,000k's by road plus wait and flight distance in 12 days.
Might give the Bridgestone a go as a front tyre if the Dunop wears to Quick. Have Bridgestones on my ST1300 they seem to be good wearing on it and as I am going to sell it don't was to re shod it beforehand.
Be interested in what you do with the Busa rear shock. HID projectors!!!!!! What are they?
The DJP ran 10inch and had it replaced because of tyres age not because of wear was still plenty of meat left when I sold it.
I am still working out what to do regarding finding my way around it here and will post some pics when I figure it out of the bent Yam/DJP plus another bike carrier that came with the buy side of the Bandit Goes on in place of the Griffin body. So light that am sure I would save money on sidecar tyres. Oh yes the bike had a speed healer fitted at some date should make for better speedo readings when a change of tyre is needed so far it shows same speed as my GPS. Also has a Scot Oiler fitted
Regards
syd

sydnorton

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member to Forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum