Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Gravity smoked screen and Sargent low seat

Go down

screen - Zero Gravity smoked screen and Sargent low seat Empty Zero Gravity smoked screen and Sargent low seat

Post  kewwig Sat 26 Apr 2014, 6:21 pm

A mate tipped his Bandit into a fence the other day (he is fine, but the Bandit has gone to the Bandit graveyard), and I bought off him his Zero Gravity smoked screen and Sargent low seat.  I think he had both on his bike only the once, as they are literally new. $350 the lot, so I am smiling. (So is he, as he bought a new Yamaha MT-09 which is a lovely looking bike)

I have had the OEM Suzuki touring screen (Suzuki branded MRA Vario) on for a few years.  Works OK, but I wanted a change.  The Zero Gravity is taller and puts more air at the top of the helmet.  Seems to be quieter as music through the Sena is clearer.  Looks bloody nice too.

The Sargent has replaced my OEM gel seat.  The gel seat is better than stock, but I still get sore at the hour mark.  The Sargent is definitely cushier and doesn't have the edges that kill the old inner thighs.  Nicely made, slimmer at the front, cool single piece design with a small storage box built in, and a lot lighter than the gel seat.  So far, after a one hour ride, I am a fan.

I can't post pics off the iPad, but have posted a full writeup and images on my blog at kewwibike.blogspot.co.nz if anyone wants a pic.

The Sargent with the air protection from the Zero Gravity screen and the improved seating position due to the SW-Motech barbacks is a very comfortable setup.  Getting back onto the Bandit after riding a Hayabusa felt like getting onto a big, powerful chook chaser
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down