Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Beer You've Ever Tasted?

+9
Hammy
Re-Cycled
Reardo
madmax
Jimmy the Boy
Baz
Bosco15
Kiwisteve
Ewok1958
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst Beer You've Ever Tasted? - Page 2 Empty Worst Beer You've Ever Tasted?

Post  Ewok1958 Tue 25 Feb 2014, 6:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

White Rabbit White Ale (almost bloody undrinkable IMHO).  pale  pale  Pity, their Daark Ale was quite nice.  Smile  Smile 

cheers  cheers
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Worst Beer You've Ever Tasted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Beer You've Ever Tasted?

Post  paul Wed 26 Feb 2014, 6:51 pm

Hammy wrote:In my profession it is essential that I scientifically test and analize all beers that I can get my hands on.  Yeh right !

Am currently devouring several ( or more )  Dry Dock lagers.  Very nice.  Try one. or two. or twelve.

Professional pisspot ?   lol!  lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Worst Beer You've Ever Tasted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Beer You've Ever Tasted?

Post  Hammy Wed 26 Feb 2014, 6:56 pm

paul wrote:
Hammy wrote:In my profession it is essential that I scientifically test and analize all beers that I can get my hands on.  Yeh right !

Am currently devouring several ( or more )  Dry Dock lagers.  Very nice.  Try one. or two. or twelve.

I'm coming for you !   Very Happy
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:04 pm

Hammy wrote:
paul wrote:

I'm coming for you !   Very Happy
I can usually manage that on my own  tongue

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:10 pm

lol!  lol!  lol!
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:59 pm

Chook wrote:
Jimmy the Boy wrote:Note to self....dont try Westend.

Im just as happy to sit down and drink VB with a road crew as I am to drink James Squires with Hammy,
Anyone that can drink that swill with the green label should have no problems enjoying a West End Draught, VB would have to be the most over rated disgusting swill sold in a brown bottle

BTW, most beers I prefer from the bottle, WE is the exception, much better from a can, better again flowing straight from the Keg

Chook I wouldn't give it to my worst enemy but I'll drink it if I have too. Thank goodness I don't have to very often. But its like religion or political preference, I don't mind what you do, just don't try to shove it down my throat, and I certainly won't do likewise.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Wed 26 Feb 2014, 8:20 pm

You guys I want everyone who has responded to buy one stubby of WR white ale, drink it, and report back!!!
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Wed 26 Feb 2014, 9:00 pm

Ewok1958 wrote:You guys I want everyone who has responded to buy one stubby of WR white ale, drink it, and report back!!!

From what you said in your first post, I'll try my very best to not find it  lol! 

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Thu 27 Feb 2014, 8:42 am

Chook I was just reading my last post and Im not sure if it reads correctly. I wasn't saying YOU were trying to shove anything anywhere. Just clarifying that it was a generalisation to say, I don't mind what anyone drinks and they shouldn't mind what I drink. We are all different and so are our tastebuds  Very Happy .
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Thu 27 Feb 2014, 9:09 am

Rubbed a few of those Dry Dock lagers into my head yesterday arvo. Very Nice.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chook Thu 27 Feb 2014, 1:14 pm

Jimmy the Boy wrote:Just clarifying that it was a generalisation to say, I don't mind what anyone drinks and they shouldn't mind what I drink. We are all different and so are our tastebuds  Very Happy .

all good, that's how I took it
Chook
Chook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2