Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash bars

3 posters

Go down

Crash bars  Empty Crash bars

Post  Jimcoleman Fri 31 Jan 2014, 10:15 pm

Having bought the FA in october i thought id better get around to get some sort of crash protection for it .

Well the is FA in the way of crash protection for the FA, R&G, LSL , and some other mob that i can't find the web page for is all that is on offer. I checked out the LSL ones, you unbolt 3 bolts from the waterpump (i think its the water pump) and the clutch housing an bolt the slider on that way looks rather nice but would it crack the casings in a drop or crash ?

Think i'll go with the R&G aero from AMC

Check the lsl one here.
http://www.lsl.eu/php/index.php#artikelliste.php?herstellerModell%5B0%5D=18&herstellerModell%5B1%5D=493

Jimcoleman
Jimcoleman

Back to top Go down

Crash bars  Empty Re: Crash bars

Post  madmax Fri 31 Jan 2014, 10:30 pm

Jimcoleman wrote:Having bought the FA in october i thought id better get around to get some sort of crash protection for it .

Well the is FA in the way of crash protection for the FA, R&G, LSL , and some other mob that i can't find the web page for is all that is on offer. I checked out the LSL ones, you unbolt 3 bolts from the waterpump (i think its the water pump) and the clutch housing an bolt the slider on that way looks rather nice but would it crack the casings in a drop or crash ?

Check the lsl one here.
  http://www.lsl.eu/php/index.php#artikelliste.php?herstellerModell%5B0%5D=18&herstellerModell%5B1%5D=493

I can vouch for the R&G ones Jim. I did a write up on them here

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Mpottsy Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:04 pm

madmax wrote:
Jimcoleman wrote:Having bought the FA in october i thought id better get around to get some sort of crash protection for it .

Check the lsl one here.

I can vouch for the R&G ones Jim. I did a write up on them here

+1 for the R&G bars as well as the bobbin reals, bar end weights, oh and the Rad guard  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Scorpion Pipe
Givi Set with Admore Lights
Garmin Zumo 660
DW Stage 2 with Secondaryectomy
MRA Vario Screen
Oxford Grips
VCM Seat

HID conversion
Mpottsy
Mpottsy

Back to top Go down