I May Have Found A Replacement !

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 8:14 am

First topic message reminder :

affraid  affraid  affraid   I may have found a replacement for the  Sad  Sad  Bandit.   Watch this space.... Shocked
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  madmax on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:14 am

Kiwisteve wrote:
madmax wrote:What already Exclamation

That'd be ok for you MM, you know it can't fall over!  Razz 

LOL. i'd find a way.

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 3913
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 53
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Ross. on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:38 am

Harley V-Rod

_________________
Me wittle bit of the web........http://rossmz.blogspot.com/
Proud owner of"el Lobo" 2002 1200 Bandit...
avatar
Ross.

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Central Coast NSW

View user profile http://rossmz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  paul on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:46 am

Given his love of ducks  , It would have to be a " Kwacka "  Laughing

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7011
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 65
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  mtbeerwah on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:53 am

a jet pack, so you can move to the world of 3D?
avatar
mtbeerwah

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2010-02-20
Location : Gladstone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 10:01 am

Ross. wrote:Harley V-Rod
Wash your mouth out Ross.     Please.   Very Happy
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 10:04 am

paul wrote:Given his love of ducks  , It would have to be a " Kwacka "  Laughing
Of all the bikes that I have owned over the years, I have never owned a Quacka ( correct spelling Paul ).  A ZX1400.  Mmmmmmmmm
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 10:06 am

mtbeerwah wrote:a jet pack, so you can move to the world of 3D?

Would save on tyres.  But you wouldn't want the fuel pump to fail.  What a Face
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Ross. on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 11:01 am

Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:Harley V-Rod
Wash your mouth out Ross.     Please.   Very Happy

I followed one through Ryde the other day. He could so get that through the traffic with such ease. Sounded so good too.

_________________
Me wittle bit of the web........http://rossmz.blogspot.com/
Proud owner of"el Lobo" 2002 1200 Bandit...
avatar
Ross.

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Central Coast NSW

View user profile http://rossmz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 11:24 am

Ross. wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:Harley V-Rod
Wash your mouth out Ross.     Please.   Very Happy

I followed one through Ryde the other day. He could so get that through the traffic with such ease. Sounded so good too.

Hey Ross.  I have a young friend up here who just bought a Speedmaster from Sydney. Should have it in a few days time.  Any advise you would care to give him ?
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Re-Cycled on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:06 pm

Hammy wrote:
paul wrote:Given his love of ducks  , It would have to be a " Kwacka "  Laughing
Of all the bikes that I have owned over the years, I have never owned a Quacka ( correct spelling Paul ).  A ZX1400.  Mmmmmmmmm

ZX1400 awesome bike!  Cool

A mate's zx1400


_________________
Cheers Peter

'96 1200s Bandit
2007 DL1000 V Strom
avatar
Re-Cycled

Posts : 2187
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 59
Location : Newcastle

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 6:18 pm

Re-Cycled wrote:
Hammy wrote:
paul wrote:Given his love of ducks  , It would have to be a " Kwacka "  Laughing
Of all the bikes that I have owned over the years, I have never owned a Quacka ( correct spelling Paul ).  A ZX1400.  Mmmmmmmmm

ZX1400 awesome bike!  Cool

A mate's zx1400


I'm gettin' too old for the sportie type.

ps.  I saw that sat' dish down at Parks on the way to Cowra.
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Bosco15 on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 6:35 pm

Not an Enfield! !

_________________
Some people are like slinkys. Not good for anything but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
avatar
Bosco15

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 47
Location : Newcastle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Ewok1958 on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 7:04 pm

M109?
avatar
Ewok1958

Posts : 3770
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Bemboka, NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Re-Cycled on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:11 pm

Hammy wrote:ps.  I saw that sat' dish down at Parks on the way to Cowra.

That one is at the back of the pub at Dorrigo. Laughing

_________________
Cheers Peter

'96 1200s Bandit
2007 DL1000 V Strom
avatar
Re-Cycled

Posts : 2187
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 59
Location : Newcastle

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Jimmy the Boy on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 8:48 am

My Guess would have been the Guzzi California until the MT09 was on the right track. So I'm now guessing a Yammy, FZ1 maybe?
avatar
Jimmy the Boy

Posts : 803
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 48
Location : Wagga Wagga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:23 am

Jimmy the Boy wrote:My Guess would have been the Guzzi California until the MT09 was on the right track. So I'm now guessing a Yammy, FZ1 maybe?
 No  No  No
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  paul on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:24 am

The gsx non bandit  Very Happy

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7011
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 65
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Bosco15 on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:29 am

C'mon Hammy. 
You have to give us a few hints. 
How many wheels?

_________________
Some people are like slinkys. Not good for anything but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
avatar
Bosco15

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 47
Location : Newcastle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Bosco15 on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:30 am

I reckon it's a leaning three wheeler. 
Piaggio?

_________________
Some people are like slinkys. Not good for anything but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
avatar
Bosco15

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 47
Location : Newcastle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Ross. on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:54 am

Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:Harley V-Rod
Wash your mouth out Ross.     Please.   Very Happy

I followed one through Ryde the other day. He could so get that through the traffic with such ease. Sounded so good too.

Hey Ross.  I have a young friend up here who just bought a Speedmaster from Sydney. Should have it in a few days time.  Any advise you would care to give him ?

Ride it till it dies. Great bikes. Change the rear shocks. Get rid if those horrible blinkers. Join this forum .. http://www.bonnevilleamerica.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

_________________
Me wittle bit of the web........http://rossmz.blogspot.com/
Proud owner of"el Lobo" 2002 1200 Bandit...
avatar
Ross.

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Central Coast NSW

View user profile http://rossmz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:02 am

Ross. wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:Harley V-Rod
Wash your mouth out Ross.     Please.   Very Happy

I followed one through Ryde the other day. He could so get that through the traffic with such ease. Sounded so good too.

Hey Ross.  I have a young friend up here who just bought a Speedmaster from Sydney. Should have it in a few days time.  Any advise you would care to give him ?

Ride it till it dies. Great bikes. Change the rear shocks. Get rid if those horrible blinkers. Join this forum .. http://www.bonnevilleamerica.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

Cheers Ross.  He's a real nice young fella. His dad rides a Harley though.  Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:03 am

paul wrote:The gsx non bandit  Very Happy

Sorry.
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Bosco15 on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:06 am

A Bontrike?

_________________
Some people are like slinkys. Not good for anything but they make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
avatar
Bosco15

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-12-04
Age : 47
Location : Newcastle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:07 am

Bosco15 wrote:C'mon Hammy. 
You have to give us a few hints. 
How many wheels?
Two.  And it's Japaness.

_________________
Non Compus Mentis.    "Not of Sound Mind" .
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Hammy on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:47 am

Ross. wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Ross. wrote:Harley V-Rod
Wash your mouth out Ross.     Please.   Very Happy

I followed one through Ryde the other day. He could so get that through the traffic with such ease. Sounded so good too.

Hey Ross.  I have a young friend up here who just bought a Speedmaster from Sydney. Should have it in a few days time.  Any advise you would care to give him ?

Ride it till it dies. Great bikes. Change the rear shocks. Get rid if those horrible blinkers. Join this forum .. http://www.bonnevilleamerica.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

Great site Ross.  You have certainly been busy with your trumpy.
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I May Have Found A Replacement !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum