Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dubeck generation 3 electronic fuel injection kit for 1250 bandit

3 posters

Go down

dubeck generation 3 electronic fuel injection kit for 1250 bandit Empty dubeck generation 3 electronic fuel injection kit for 1250 bandit

Post  graham Tue 12 Nov 2013, 1:17 pm

i have decided to purchase E J K kit for my 1250 bandit as i have fitted a Bewolf exhaust pipe and a K&n air filter and feel that the mixture is a bit weak in the lower rev range as in under 2500 revs in the lower gears and also is a bit rough and hope that it will smooth it out through the whole rev range i would be interested if anyone also has any comment in this area regards Graham

graham

Back to top Go down

dubeck generation 3 electronic fuel injection kit for 1250 bandit Empty Re: dubeck generation 3 electronic fuel injection kit for 1250 bandit

Post  kewwig Tue 12 Nov 2013, 6:03 pm

Most of us with the Dobeck TFI use the gen II as part of the Dale Walker conversion (www.holeshot.com).

There's lots of ways of adding power and smoothing out the Bandits.  I have the Holeshot stage 2, and it's fantastic.  You can achieve similar results with a PCV or a Juicebox or even a Yosh box, but the Dobeck TFI even with no other mods is plug and play.

Check this:

https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/t1351-holeshot-tfi-mod-in-pictures-for-gsx1250fa?highlight=Holeshot
kewwig
kewwig

Back to top Go down

dubeck generation 3 electronic fuel injection kit for 1250 bandit Empty Re: dubeck generation 3 electronic fuel injection kit for 1250 bandit

Post  Reardo Tue 12 Nov 2013, 9:22 pm

Just make sure your getting good setting (like Dale Walker) or a Tuner that now's how to tune that type module.
Or you will be throwing money away!!!

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down