Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vicious lawless association

+13
Kaupy1962
Jimmy the Boy
madmax
Jimcoleman
Re-Cycled
b12mick
BanditDave
Kiwisteve
Dekenai
fat pete
barry_mcki
Ewok1958
paul
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

vicious lawless association  - Page 2 Empty vicious lawless association

Post  paul Thu 17 Oct 2013, 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

QLD. members had better do their riding  in groups of 2  from now on   apparently  Rolling Eyes  .....................absolute bullshit !

LOL ..............Home of the brave ........Land of the free / someone has a good sense of humor

vicious lawless association  - Page 2 14034710

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

vicious lawless association  - Page 2 Empty Re: vicious lawless association

Post  Dekenai Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:41 am

Jimmy the Boy wrote:I don't think we've got too much to worry about Guys. Im pretty certain the cops will have their hands full dealing with bikies to worry too much about bikers. Im sure they can exercise the new laws if they feel the need but do you really think they're going to be lined up outside a McDonalds at 9am on a Sunday with batons drawn waiting for one of the local Ullysess Club members to push in the queue whilst ordering a McLatte?
+1, I don't have much time for criminals generally and believe organised criminality is a cancer on our society.  IMHO if a little inconvenience is the price of my part then, I for one am happy to assist.
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:57 am

Jimmy the Boy wrote:Ullysess Club members to push in the queue whilst ordering a McLatte?
With his walking frame! lol! 
Hmmm, must be a collapsible one to fit on his bike too! Very Happy

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sun 20 Oct 2013, 9:52 am

The problem is , organized crime has always & will always be there as long as money is to be made . I would have thought a highly visible group would be easier to control than one you can't see . Just because the bandidos have closed their club room , doesn't mean they will suddenly all disband & stop whatever they were doing  , it will now be done underground . These laws , as with the ones in SA  which were tested in court & found to be full of holes , will also be subject to the same processes at great monetary cost to taxpayers . Granted ,although there were laws  already in place, some may have needed tweaking a little to combat the current problem ,  these current ones go way beyond what is necessary & are open to  misinterpretation & abuse . Some people do find motorcyclists intimidating especially in groups ,( yes even the Ulysses club , I used to be a member & have seen it  ) & any complaint from a couple of the public at your local Maccas to the police could very well see even the Ulysses club moved on from their  breakfast or even worse.

Last edited by paul on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  fat pete Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:11 am

i am still a member of an australian harley forum,and i pop in there for a look pretty often..
now a lot of these fellas are being harrasesed constantly since these laws have come in and its only going to get worse,how anyone can just sit back and say dont worry about it while our freedoms are being slowly or in this case quickly taken away from us is typical of how us australians just let ourselves get shat on these days.
our forefathers would be turning in there graves to see this happening.
these are the very things that where fought for in the bloody wars..
we should all be sticking together on turfing these ridicules laws out of existence,...heres a small sample of whats going on over in queensland for no more than riding a harley..

ert 
So about 6pm last night on my way home from work riding the Fatbob, doing speed limit ( no seriously ) i see a red and blue flash in the mirrors, so i pull over and 2 cops get out of the car, about this time it's starting to rain i have my laptop i use for work in the pack . so Copper 1 a young cockhead i must add goes to me  get ya license out blow on the bag and after that swab your mouth with this. So i do all that while being polite by this time i'm soaked and i say can we hurry this up i have a laptop in this bag and it can't get wet, cop 1 turns and says " i'll keep you here as long as i fucking want ok...... and is that laptop yours? " .
By now i have been in the rain for 25 mins just sitting there waiting, he takes a pic of my bike , I must point out that i have no connections to any club. he writes down details, takes a pic of me and flicks my license back at me and says righto fuck off.......... My response to this is ok fuckwit cya
This is bullshit, ok we ride bikes, we enjoy it, it's a hobby for some it's a way of life. i know i love my bike but i'll be fucked if i'll be spoken to like some mongrel piece of shit dog..
i m,ean really whho do thery think they are,.and this

Went out the other day to go to a friends wife's funeral. We were riding with the herse. 8 of us met at his bike shop and when i pulled up i notice a cop car about 200 metres up the road sitting there with it's lights flashing. They were parked outside a recently closed 1% clubhouse. When we all left to go, i pulled out to the other side of the road and 2 others followed me. Lights, sirens here we go. We weren't even moving and gone about 20 meters. The bike shop has no affilations as is the same for all riders. Just mates. No Patches. I thought that they said don't worry we are only targeting 1% clubs. I was asked for my licence ( please state your full Name) my bike rego where i was going, what route are we taking and what i was doing for the rest of the day. One of the other guys said that this was the second time he has had to go through this in 3 days. What a joke.

it is a joke i say..for years they have been taking information on anyone riding a harley and dont think cos your on your suzi that they wont bother with you..

Lurker501 I live and work on the Gold Coast and been following your post, I have only been pulled over ones but in saying that it only takes me 5min to get to work, A lot of my mates have been pulled over and fined, one even had the police chopper following him, even have friends with sports bikes been getting the same treatment as Harley Riders

totally agree with what paul says here too,,some parts of the new laws are the same as the ones we had here in south ozz and they damn well know they will fail when it gets taken to the supreme court,all at the taxpayers expense.,read this to get the drift
I agree with lurker501 here,  'Good legislation' has many checks and balances included to prevent innocents from being caught up in it...like HOG. But badly drafted Legislation has no such protections, its use (or misuse) comes down to a persons view, in this case a Politicians view... .NOT a Judge's.  And it is that fact that will eventually get it overthrown in the High Court of Australia. The Separation of Powers component will render this 'declaration' process by a jumped up conveyancer null and void eventually exactly as happened to the SA version which empowered the Attorney General that same power.  Politicians are very aware of the process, they arent really about results in 2-3 years they are much more about instant news bites...and this topic is giving them good value per minute of airtime. Collateral damage to people that 'look' like 1%ers is not of concern to them unless it reflects on polling day.  The one method that has some impact is too bombard candidates in marginal seats of an intention to vote Against them next election because of their support of such an Act.  Often when seats are decided by a few dozen or even a few hundred votes it has an effect....after all, these fuckers are all involved in a cyclic popularity circus devoid of honesty... the word clowns jumps to mind, but that may be disrespectfull to the rednose fraternity.
Meanwhile these Laws will stay until those charged drag them to Canberra and let the seven judges of the High Court make some sense of them.... a very expensive and very slow process. No doubt that is all part of the govt plan to drain the financial resources of the affected and when they lose the case....Blame the Judiciary for being 'soft on crims' again.....Never will they admit they overstepped the mark to gleen votes..

bunch of bullshit is what its all about or as scouser says

Its all about perception !
If a family drive past a group of mates pulled over on the side of the road all they see is the police are doing their job getting rid of bikies, non riders think all Harley riders are members of 1% clubs.

and lastly theres this from professor cowdery QC..

Professor Cowdery, QC, held the job of crown prosecutor for 17 years before retiring two years ago.

"The idea of special jails and so on is nonsense - I think we're getting a bit hysterical about bikies," he said.

"There are some clubs and there are some members of motorcycle clubs who are pests, who commit serious criminal offences, and who should be dealt with by the criminal law.

"But the mere fact of membership of an organisation of that kind should not have criminal consequences."

He says Australians enjoy "the freedom of association, the freedom of movement, freedom of speech, freedom of action in this country".

"To truly outlaw - because that's what the Government is doing - clubs and membership of clubs is, in my view, a step too far and contrary to the fundamental freedoms that we should enjoy in this country," he said.

"Legislation of this kind would be totally impossible in the ACT and Victoria where they do have human rights legislation, and I think that's a good test to apply.

"If it wouldn't pass in those two jurisdictions - why should it be able to be enacted in Queensland?

"[It's] scaremongering - scaremongering by the media, scaremongering by the politicians."
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaupy1962 Sun 20 Oct 2013, 5:56 pm

madmax wrote:
Jimcoleman wrote:This is why i have 4 cameras on my bike smile mr policeman your bullshit licence check is on youtube
did you hear about the Canadian Rider who was pulled over for a minor traffic offense? When the cops saw his GoPro they confiscated it as evidence. On the card they found evidence of him speeding through a low speed zone and zigzagging through traffic

http://www.wheels24.co.za/BikesQuads/Biker-busted-by-own-cam-video-20130815
That's why you should never put your speedo in the line of sight of the cam.
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Post  fat pete Mon 21 Oct 2013, 9:55 am

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/opinion/opinion-the-potential-for-police-to-abuse-the-newman-government8217s-draconian-bikie-laws-is-a-frightening-prospect/story-fnihsr9v-1226743073479

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/opinion/opinion-attorneygeneral-jarrod-bleijie8217s-legal-crusades-are-eroding-our-civil-rights/story-fnihsr9v-1226741960422
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

Post  fat pete Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:42 pm

cops think samcro is a real club,lmao..he,he..What a Face Shocked Laughing Laughing 
http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/sons-of-anarchy-shirt-confuses-queensland-cops-20131021-2vw9h.html
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Tue 22 Oct 2013, 7:46 am

Maybe we should all start wearing SAMCRO clothing just to add to the confusion

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Tue 22 Oct 2013, 9:01 am

Those shirts look much like a lot of the heavy metal band types  ( no more than 2 in the mosh pit ? ) Laughing

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:20 pm

Whist road working  the Olympic Hwy today on more than one occasion I witnessed groups of 4,5 even 6 motorcyclists returning Nth from Phillip Island I presume. Some of the motorcycles were quite loud indeed and I was bit frightened, especially when I realized that they were in a gang. It was hard to make out their colours but I think they were in " The DriRiders ", that's what the 2 lead guys had on their jackets. Ironic really seeing as how it was pissing down at the time. I just looked away quickly and avoided any eye contact and suggested my workmates do the same. They didn't come back so I'm very lucky. That was a close one.
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:23 pm

Did you burn down their "barn"? Smile
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  fat pete Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:29 pm

yeh i know what you mean,it can be very scarey,just try not to look in their general direction.
.if you happen to be coming up to a set of lights and see two or more of them do what i do and quickly pull over to the side of the road and pretend you are broken down or something..clown clown
fat pete
fat pete

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Tue 22 Oct 2013, 6:05 pm

Jimmy the Boy wrote:Whist road working  the Olympic Hwy today on more than one occasion I witnessed groups of 4,5 even 6 motorcyclists returning Nth from Phillip Island I presume. Some of the motorcycles were quite loud indeed and I was bit frightened, especially when I realized that they were in a gang. It was hard to make out their colours but I think they were in " The DriRiders ", that's what the 2 lead guys had on their jackets. Ironic really seeing as how it was pissing down at the time. I just looked away quickly and avoided any eye contact and suggested my workmates do the same. They didn't come back so I'm very lucky. That was a close one.
  lol! lol! lol!

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaupy1962 Tue 22 Oct 2013, 11:20 pm

Maybe they'll ban forums next so motorcyclists can't communicate.
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Post  jstava Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:52 am

That's not funny.  I'm sure it's been thought of.  "Association" can be interpreted to mean many things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:35 am

It's quite serious really, but if it does come to that we can go under the guise of "Knitting Nannas Australian Forum ". Imagine the yarns we could spin then! I'm happy to set up an elaborate secret code chart. Bye for now or as I now say, knit one pearl one, Jenny the Girl.Very Happy
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:46 am

Jimmy the Boy wrote:It's quite serious really, but if it does come to that we can go under the guise of "Knitting Nannas Australian Forum ". Imagine the yarns we could spin then! I'm happy to set up an elaborate secret code chart. Bye for now or as I now say, knit one pearl one, Jenny the Girl.Very Happy
You cant pull the wool over their eyes that easy JTB Laughing

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 23 Oct 2013, 10:58 am

How about    B ikeless, A cronyms, N aked, D irty, I nfectious, T ransvestites, S eminar.
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:41 pm

Hammy wrote:How about    B ikeless, A cronyms, N aked, D irty, I nfectious, T ransvestites, S eminar.
Bravo
Alpha
November
Delta
Igloo
Tango

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwisteve Wed 23 Oct 2013, 5:22 pm

Igloo should be India 2w!
This comes from me having previous aircraft communication

Cruise n Comfort seat cover
Kiwisteve
Kiwisteve

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy the Boy Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:44 pm

2wheelsagain wrote:
Jimmy the Boy wrote:It's quite serious really, but if it does come to that we can go under the guise of "Knitting Nannas Australian Forum ". Imagine the yarns we could spin then! I'm happy to set up an elaborate secret code chart. Bye for now or as I now say, knit one pearl one, Jenny the Girl.Very Happy
You cant pull the wool over their eyes that easy JTB Laughing
lol!
Jimmy the Boy
Jimmy the Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:32 am

Kiwisteve wrote:Igloo should be India 2w!
So you talk to planes KS.  I once knew a guy who talked to trees.  Laughing
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 07 Nov 2013, 9:37 pm

interesting ...................

http://www.amnesty.org.au/news/comments/33255/

Last edited by paul on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Thu 07 Nov 2013, 9:40 pm

Hammy wrote:
Kiwisteve wrote:Igloo should be India 2w!
So you talk to planes KS.  I once knew a guy who talked to trees.  Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn8YubD01sk  Laughing

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Mon 18 Nov 2013, 7:03 pm

Maybe it's just me , but that crap is almost enough to  make me buy a Harley, get a few tats , & move to Qld Just to make a point  vicious lawless association  - Page 2 Icon_evil 
It would be interesting to see the result if all the motorcyclists stuck together & met on mass in the CBD  to protest a few times , there would be far too many to do much about it .

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum