Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moto GP anyone?

4 posters

Go down

Moto GP anyone? Empty Moto GP anyone?

Post  Androo120 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 7:59 pm

Hi all,
It's been a while since I have posted anything on here. I have been browsing every now and then, though never available for any riding. This year I have put the foot down, and told the minister of recreation and finances that I am going for my first ever trip down to the Moto GP. The weekend of the 19 and 20th of Oct. I had my cousin all set to go, but he has already cancelled, due to family commitments. If anyone is thinking of going, I would be glad for the company. Or even if I could jump in on another group, that would be awsome. I will be doing this trip on a bit of a budget, so not looking to be staying in any mansions. My thoughts are to leave Goulburn on the Wednesday prior, head down via a scenic route TBA, but taking in the Snowy's, and arrive perhaps Friday afternoon. Camp very light for the Fri, Sat and Maybe Sun night at Phillip Island, then head over to the Great Ocean Road on the Monday, for my first ever foray on a bike down that way. Then head back on the Tues and Wednesday to Goulburn. This is not set in stone in any way, but just an idea at this stage. I'm open to any suggestions or alterations. I'm just hoping to go with a group, or at least another rider. Apart from the camping once there, I would expect to be staying in pubs or the like. So, this is it. Your chance to finally do it. After all these years saying you will go one day, as I have. Just do it. No excuses.
Androo120
Androo120

Back to top Go down

Moto GP anyone? Empty Re: Moto GP anyone?

Post  Androo120 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 8:09 pm

Have started another thread on the same topic on NSWriders, as I had no reply here. Any other interested riders can follow there, or I will also check here. Thus far have two parties I will talk options with. Keen for more to come on board tho. The more the merrier as they say.
Androo120
Androo120

Back to top Go down

Post  barry_mcki Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:08 pm

Can't offer much advise on the GP but for the second part of your trip why don't you catch the Queenscliff/Sorrento Ferry.  Fair is probably equal to the cost of the fuel to go right round Port Phillip but you miss all that wonderful Melbourne traffic, as well as getting more time to enjoy the Great Ocean Road.

Moto GP anyone? Sideca10

Red 2007 GSF-1250S with SRK Premier Sidecar
barry_mcki
barry_mcki

http://g.co/maps/vb84k

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 10:45 pm

No good for me I'm afraid.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Tue 10 Sep 2013, 9:09 am

I'm doing the Barry Sheene Ride so if anyone wants to join in send me a PM.
I'll probably do Golden Beach to Bairnsdale to PI then up to Melb before heading home later.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down