Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harley riders (some of em anyways)

+14
gus
kewwig
ausrock50
NTBill
Rustic
grahame
chips
Jimmy the Boy
Reardo
Kiwisteve
Jimcoleman
Baz
Re-Cycled
dhula
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Harley riders (some of em anyways) - Page 2 Empty Harley riders (some of em anyways)

Post  dhula Sat 16 Feb 2013, 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

No wonder bike riders and especially Harley riders get tared with the same brush and the same comments keep coming out similar to "those guys are fuckwits"

Coming home from Bunnings about 10 mins ago driving in a 70 zone with someone next to me, both of us doing 70 (well I expect so as my speedo said 70)

After following for a short while, Harley rider with pillion decides that he needs to split between us - cause we are obviously not going fast enough for him - with the amount of noise turned up to full bore (heard him change down 2 gears and rev the goonta out of his bike as he went through) then once on the other side little miss perfect on the back shakes her head followed by mr muscle steering the ship deciding that flipping us the bird was in order.

Complete tossa IMHO and one of those fuckwits that gives all bike riders a bad name.

end vent

dhula

Back to top Go down

Harley riders (some of em anyways) - Page 2 Empty Re: Harley riders (some of em anyways)

Post  Jimcoleman Tue 19 Feb 2013, 9:55 pm

Harley riders, there just different,
Jimcoleman
Jimcoleman

Back to top Go down

Harley riders (some of em anyways) - Page 2 Empty Re: Harley riders (some of em anyways)

Post  Jimcoleman Tue 19 Feb 2013, 9:58 pm

Last time i called my bike a hog. Was when it fell over and i said come on ya pig of thing get up as i was trying to right it .

So i suppose bandits are hogs but only when they fall over
Jimcoleman
Jimcoleman

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Tue 19 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm

Jimcoleman wrote:Harley riders, there just different,

Life would be bloody boring if we were all the same................easier , but bloody boring

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2