Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool

3 posters

Go down

sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool Empty sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool

Post  Baz Wed 09 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

I've been hanging onto this in the hope I might be able to use it on the beemer (not for the non-existant chain) or for some other use... but no, can't think of a use for it, so its gotta go to someone who might use it,
saw one on ebay for $68 so I will ask $50 plus postage.
It came with some template thing for different size chains but I never needed it using it on the bandit/gsxfa ... clamp it on the rear sprocket and if your chain is properly aligned the red line will neatly run along the edge of the chain links.
PM me if interested.
sold to Dekanai

sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool IMG_0766_1_1

Last edited by Baz on Thu 10 Jan 2013, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sold to Dekanai)

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool Empty Re: sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool

Post  reddog Wed 09 Jan 2013, 9:43 pm

I have one of these. They work a treat for aligning the chain as the marks aren't spot on.
reddog
reddog

Back to top Go down

sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool Empty Re: sold - Profi Cat laser chain alignment tool

Post  Dekenai Wed 09 Jan 2013, 10:17 pm

PM sent.
Dekenai
Dekenai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down