Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Rally?

3 posters

Go down

Potential Rally? Empty Potential Rally?

Post  Ron173 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:19 pm

G'day all or evening,

So being a bit new here, (done the intro bit.. see post) wondering how many bandit owners we have in NSW?

Also wondering if you have or have considered having a maybe annual rally, at a central point or agreed point for all travellers.

I used to go to rallies a lot n my other half comes too, done longflat, used to do Warialda one but it folded due to insurance BS.

Mrs says do one here on my place...lol would welcome it but I only got 3 acres n miles from a pub,

I'm sure someone else might have a better venue.....

Just interested, love the bike n riding, but hard to do day stuff, due to work, partner commitments, children etc, but if a BIG annual event or BI annual even better, you can put on calendar and work to it rather than around it.

Rides are great, but for me, and i'm sure others, the arrangement around family is difficult.

Just putting it out there, I'd be happy to travel for a rally...

opinions??
Ron173
Ron173

Back to top Go down

Potential Rally? Empty Re: Potential Rally?

Post  Baz Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:26 pm

G'day Ron, we do have a get together planned for NOV 2013 see this threadhttps://nswbandits.forumotion.net/t2444-a-bandit-forum-get-together-stage-1
some of us sydney &newcastle epople were thinking of an overnighter in Tamworth as well once.

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron173 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:53 pm

Baz wrote:G'day Ron, we do have a get together planned for NOV 2013 see this threadhttps://nswbandits.forumotion.net/t2444-a-bandit-forum-get-together-stage-1
some of us sydney &newcastle epople were thinking of an overnighter in Tamworth as well once.

ok sounds good.

We'd be happy to host anyone for a tamworth overnight, just don't have lots to offer but some camping n hospitality Smile basically just a secure camp.

My Doberman will look after camp security for you Smile

Were a bit out of town, but generally quiet, crime in Tamworth has risen rapidly lately.

We seem to be living in a world of undesireables nowadays, Tamworth bad for car theft, home invasions etc., shocking really, not at all proud of it, but generally fuelled by the drug habit.

Thankfully where I am a little out of town is good.

Anyone interested, gimme shout, I'll always have a bit of secure grass for you, if ya don't mind a ride into town.

Ron
Ron173
Ron173

Back to top Go down

Post  Re-Cycled Wed 12 Dec 2012, 11:10 pm

That's very generous, shame about Tamworth.

We did overnight at Uralla a couple of times and that was pretty good.

Did Longflat once in 2008 via Walcha and Oxley Highway from Newcastle. Twisted Evil

2007 DL1000 V Strom
Re-Cycled
Re-Cycled

https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down