Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do!

+2
Kaupy1962
Bhoffo
6 posters

Go down

Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do! Empty Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do!

Post  Bhoffo Tue 20 Nov 2012, 9:16 am

Had this sent to me a few hours ago... some painful clips of bike prangs ... many involving stupidity! Mad

Back to top Go down

Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do! Empty Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do!

Post  Kaupy1962 Tue 20 Nov 2012, 11:33 am

Yep Stupid is as Stupid does.
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do! Empty Re: Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do!

Post  paul Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:39 pm

ouch Shocked

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do! Empty Re: Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do!

Post  Grover Tue 20 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

the footage of the mx racer getting repeatedly run over after crashing was too much for me.

"I do not fear death. I was dead for billions and billions of years before my birth and I have not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  SuzySuzuki Wed 21 Nov 2012, 4:10 pm

Too many idiots to mention, but wtf was that girl thinking, when she got on that bike with no protection??? Id hate to think how her skin survived.

Amazing how guys, trying to do tricks, wreck their bikes so easily.

Carbon Fibre tank pad and fuel cap surround
Puig Race Screen
Ventura rack system
Shorter Exhaust on the WishList
[Youtube video clips of bike prangs... what not to do! Suzuki10img]https://nswbandits.forumotion.net/[/img]

SuzySuzuki

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatOtherGuy Wed 21 Nov 2012, 4:19 pm

my bike was designed to have two wheels on the ground, that's pretty much how I try to ride it. I just couldn't justify the learning cost of trying to do some of that dumb shit.
ThatOtherGuy
ThatOtherGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down