The fridge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fridge

Post  Rustic on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 7:53 pm

Got home from work tonight and there was a note on the Fridge.

It said:

It's Not Working,
I'm at my mothers!!!

I opened the door, the light came on,
Touch the beer, it was cold,
The Fridge motor was running.

There's nothing wrong with the Fridge so I'm buggered if I know what she was on about.

_________________

The More People I Meet
The More I like My Dog
avatar
Rustic

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : GSX1250FA

View user profile http://s1165.photobucket.com/profile/Rustic101/index

Back to top Go down

The fridge

Post  paul on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 7:59 pm

@Rustic wrote:Got home from work tonight and there was a note on the Fridge.

It said:

It's Not Working,
I'm at my mothers!!!

I opened the door, the light came on,
Touch the beer, it was cold,
The Fridge motor was running.

There's nothing wrong with the Fridge so I'm buggered if I know what she was on about.





Maybe the fridge was trying to tell you something about your marriage Shocked

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6976
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  Rustic on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 5:28 pm

@paul wrote:.
Maybe the fridge was trying to tell you something about your marriage Shocked [/quote]

O no very happily single here Paul cheers bounce cheers

_________________

The More People I Meet
The More I like My Dog
avatar
Rustic

Posts : 313
Join date : 2012-01-09
Location : GSX1250FA

View user profile http://s1165.photobucket.com/profile/Rustic101/index

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  Buck on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 7:45 pm

wish i was single then i would have known where the wife gets all the cold beer she fetchs for me. doh! refrigerator. Very Happy When her girlfriend gets down off the pole and puts her nickers on im going to tell her too.
avatar
Buck

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 54
Location : SE Queensland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  paul on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

@Buck wrote:wish i was single then i would have known where the wife gets all the cold beer she fetchs for me. doh! refrigerator. Very Happy When her girlfriend gets down off the pole and puts her nickers on im going to tell her too.




Pictures please Shocked

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6976
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  Buck on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:35 am

Pictures ? once she put her knickers on I just took her into the kitchen and showed her the Westinghouse.

ok they look like this.

avatar
Buck

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 54
Location : SE Queensland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  paul on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 5:45 pm

Where's all the beer ? Laughing

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6976
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  Kiwisteve on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 1:28 pm

In the beer fridge
avatar
Kiwisteve

Posts : 1418
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 53
Location : Coffs Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  paul on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

@Kiwisteve wrote:In the beer fridge


That's where the pole dancer is as well no doubt lol!

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6976
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fridge

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum