Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIEW - Looking for a "cheap" exhaust? Have a look at danmoto exhaust

Go down

REVIEW - Looking for a "cheap" exhaust? Have a look at danmoto exhaust Empty REVIEW - Looking for a "cheap" exhaust? Have a look at danmoto exhaust

Post  masterA Mon 14 May 2012, 6:30 pm

Just going through the forum and came accross a few threads about exhausts so thought a few people might be interested in a "cheaper" option for an aftermarket exhaust?!

Seller is: danmoto_accessories

EDIT:
Seems i can't post links
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Im sure you'll be able to find the link on eBay but if you get stuck just send me a PM

I really wanted to get rid of that huge cannon that Suzuki placed on the Bandit so went looking for a slip-on exhaust but wasn't willing to spend over $400.
Went to our drag stip and met a fellow Bandit owner that had the same can...got chatting with him and once i heard this thing rip down the 1/4 i was sold.
I've had this exhaust for over a year now and i think it's probably one of the better mods i've done to the bike (apart from putting Pilot's on the rims)
It has a very nice rumble to it at idle and i absolutelly love the "crackle" on down-shift or once you back off and go down through the gears
The best part is that it cost me about $130 delivered to my door Very Happy

The only downside that i see with the can is that the rubber strip that holds the bracket on has "melted" away....actually "squashed" out with heat in the last few months (it was ok for about 6 months)

NOTE:
I don't have any affiliation with this person....just a happy customer

Maybe this should be moved into product review?!?!
masterA
masterA

Back to top Go down

REVIEW - Looking for a "cheap" exhaust? Have a look at danmoto exhaust Empty Re: REVIEW - Looking for a "cheap" exhaust? Have a look at danmoto exhaust

Post  masterA Tue 15 May 2012, 12:07 pm

Few pics....
REVIEW - Looking for a "cheap" exhaust? Have a look at danmoto exhaust Ex000711
REVIEW - Looking for a "cheap" exhaust? Have a look at danmoto exhaust Danmot11
masterA
masterA

Back to top Go down