Forum Improvements

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Improvements

Post  Cameron on Mon 14 May 2012, 5:18 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Our big and wonderful forum could always be bigger and wonderfuller Very Happy

So if anybody has any idea to improve the forum, please post up in this topic and ill see what i can do.

Cam

_________________
<<Real men ride naked>>
avatar
Cameron
Admin

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Penrith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Reardo on Mon 14 May 2012, 7:12 pm

Yeah, I've got a good idea. Block the trouble makers like 2wa, Re-cycled and Dhula. cheers

_________________
2007 Bandit 1250sa Silver
*Open airbox lid with K&N.
*Removed Secondaries.
*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
avatar
Reardo

Posts : 2189
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 38
Location : BROKEN HILL

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  madmax on Mon 14 May 2012, 7:16 pm

Yeah, another instant search "view posts in the last 24 hours" or "View todays posts"

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 4006
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 54
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Cameron on Mon 14 May 2012, 7:19 pm

@Reardo wrote:Yeah, I've got a good idea. Block the trouble makers like 2wa, Re-cycled and Dhula. cheers

Ill take that into consideration.

_________________
<<Real men ride naked>>
avatar
Cameron
Admin

Posts : 1674
Join date : 2009-08-19
Age : 26
Location : Penrith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Ewok1958 on Mon 14 May 2012, 7:31 pm

I don't know about others but when I try to edit my profile both the text and background in "Personalised Profile" is white!! For months I didn't know you could enter anything here because of course white on white just doesn't show up. I'm suspecting it is the reason we don't all have a full profile.

Can you modify either the font colour or the background colour to make this readable?
avatar
Ewok1958

Posts : 3793
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Bemboka, NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  2wheelsagain on Mon 14 May 2012, 7:56 pm

@Reardo wrote:Yeah, I've got a good idea. Block the trouble makers like 2wa, Re-cycled and Dhula. cheers

You're a Muppet Laughing Just Re-cycled & Dhula Twisted Evil

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
MV Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6282
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  paul on Mon 14 May 2012, 7:59 pm

@madmax wrote:Yeah, another instant search "view posts in the last 24 hours" or "View todays posts"




there is already a todays active posts tab underneath photos & videos section Very Happy

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 65
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Re-Cycled on Mon 14 May 2012, 8:04 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:
@Reardo wrote:Yeah, I've got a good idea. Block the trouble makers like 2wa, Re-cycled and Dhula. cheers

You're a Muppet Laughing Just Re-cycled & Dhula Twisted Evil

You need to restrict the young'uns like Reado but not 2WA except when he has PMT. Razz

_________________
Cheers Peter

'96 1200s Bandit
2007 DL1000 V Strom
avatar
Re-Cycled

Posts : 2194
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 59
Location : Newcastle

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/154520904856/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  madmax on Mon 14 May 2012, 8:06 pm

@paul wrote:
@madmax wrote:Yeah, another instant search "view posts in the last 24 hours" or "View todays posts"




there is already a todays active posts tab underneath photos & videos section Very Happy

Where?

all i can see is "View posts since last visit" which doesn't work real well when you are on a pc and a phone at different times during the day

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 4006
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 54
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  paul on Mon 14 May 2012, 8:20 pm

@madmax wrote:
@paul wrote:
@madmax wrote:Yeah, another instant search "view posts in the last 24 hours" or "View todays posts"




there is already a todays active posts tab underneath photos & videos section Very Happy

Where?

all i can see is "View posts since last visit" which doesn't work real well when you are on a pc and a phone at different times during the day






on the home page scroll down to under the video & photo section & it`s below that directly above where it says who`s on line it says todays active topics / just click on that

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 65
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  madmax on Mon 14 May 2012, 8:22 pm

@paul wrote:
@madmax wrote:
@paul wrote:
@madmax wrote:Yeah, another instant search "view posts in the last 24 hours" or "View todays posts"




there is already a todays active posts tab underneath photos & videos section Very Happy

Where?

all i can see is "View posts since last visit" which doesn't work real well when you are on a pc and a phone at different times during the day






on the home page scroll down to under the video & photo section & it`s below that directly above where it says who`s on line it says todays active topics / just click on that


geez I must be going blind! Embarassed I now change my suggestion to move it to the top!

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 4006
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 54
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Ross. on Mon 14 May 2012, 9:11 pm

More hookers?

_________________
Me wittle bit of the web........http://rossmz.blogspot.com/
Proud owner of"el Lobo" 2002 1200 Bandit...
avatar
Ross.

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2011-11-12
Age : 55
Location : Central Coast NSW

View user profile http://rossmz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Hammy on Mon 14 May 2012, 9:58 pm

@Ross. wrote:More hookers?

Yip. Can we trade Stephanie in for a new model ?
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  masterA on Tue 15 May 2012, 10:44 am

@Ross. wrote:More hookers?

And beer...... Laughing cheers
avatar
masterA

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Four40 on Tue 15 May 2012, 12:51 pm

@Ewok1958 wrote:Can you modify either the font colour or the background colour to make this readable?
+1
avatar
Four40

Posts : 418
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 42
Location : Canberra, ACT (Isabella Plains)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Kiwisteve on Tue 15 May 2012, 5:30 pm

@masterA wrote:
@Ross. wrote:More hookers?

And beer...... Laughing cheers

+1, great combo Very Happy
avatar
Kiwisteve

Posts : 1419
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 54
Location : Coffs Coast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Reardo on Tue 15 May 2012, 8:25 pm

Maybe more info in the email Topic Reply Notification, Like who Replied.


I think you should make me a Moderator Wink so I can kick Trouble in the ass Cool

_________________
2007 Bandit 1250sa Silver
*Open airbox lid with K&N.
*Removed Secondaries.
*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
avatar
Reardo

Posts : 2189
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 38
Location : BROKEN HILL

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  sb1250 on Wed 16 May 2012, 6:27 am

Who is this new member "Trouble" you speak of? Hasnt introduced themself as yet. Razz

_________________
_________________________________________________
SOLD....
2010 Suzuki Bandit 1250s - Love the colour ......matches my eyes!
Mods included...
Home made rad guard
IXIL muffler
Pro-oiler
stebel nautilus compact horn
Xenon 55w 4300k HID (low beam only)
Ventura Rack
Did have Bandit Mania "Chin" spoiler (belly pan) RIP... Sad 
Barkbuster Storm hand guards
Removed rubber dampers from tool kit area - Gus' idea
avatar
sb1250

Posts : 586
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 46
Location : Greensborough, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Hammy on Wed 16 May 2012, 6:35 am

I notice that every time I recieve a PM , it comes duplicated. Whats the go there ?

ps. Please don't make Reardo a Moderator. Just plane moderate is enough . Very Happy
avatar
Hammy

Posts : 4446
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 58
Location : The Rock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Reardo on Wed 16 May 2012, 7:11 am

@sb1250 wrote:Who is this new member "Trouble" you speak of? Hasnt introduced themself as yet. Razz
They are not new Rolling Eyes . Why are you trying to start trouble Question Mad






lol!

_________________
2007 Bandit 1250sa Silver
*Open airbox lid with K&N.
*Removed Secondaries.
*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
avatar
Reardo

Posts : 2189
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 38
Location : BROKEN HILL

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  2wheelsagain on Wed 16 May 2012, 1:15 pm

Im pretty sure you cant with Forumotion but a mobile version of the site would be good Very Happy
I sometimes access it from my phone or tablet. I'm sure others do too Wink

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
MV Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6282
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  madmax on Wed 16 May 2012, 3:32 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:Im pretty sure you cant with Forumotion but a mobile version of the site would be good Very Happy
I sometimes access it from my phone or tablet. I'm sure others do too Wink

there is a mobile version, well it comes up on my phone anyway. It just doesn't format itself very well.


_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 4006
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 54
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  2wheelsagain on Wed 16 May 2012, 3:47 pm

@madmax wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:Im pretty sure you cant with Forumotion but a mobile version of the site would be good Very Happy
I sometimes access it from my phone or tablet. I'm sure others do too Wink

there is a mobile version, well it comes up on my phone anyway. It just doesn't format itself very well.


I've only ever got a poorly scaled version of the full site. Whats the URL please Smile

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
MV Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6282
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  madmax on Wed 16 May 2012, 3:58 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:
@madmax wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:Im pretty sure you cant with Forumotion but a mobile version of the site would be good Very Happy
I sometimes access it from my phone or tablet. I'm sure others do too Wink

there is a mobile version, well it comes up on my phone anyway. It just doesn't format itself very well.


I've only ever got a poorly scaled version of the full site. Whats the URL please Smile

It comes up as a button at the bottom right of the normal screen, next to report abuse.
It doesn't show there on my PC

The URL is the same

_________________
2011 GSX1250FA in Candy Indy Blue
avatar
madmax

Posts : 4006
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 54
Location : Carrum Downs, Victoria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  2wheelsagain on Wed 16 May 2012, 4:23 pm

@madmax wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:
@madmax wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:Im pretty sure you cant with Forumotion but a mobile version of the site would be good Very Happy
I sometimes access it from my phone or tablet. I'm sure others do too Wink

there is a mobile version, well it comes up on my phone anyway. It just doesn't format itself very well.


I've only ever got a poorly scaled version of the full site. Whats the URL please Smile

It comes up as a button at the bottom right of the normal screen, next to report abuse.
It doesn't show there on my PC

The URL is the same

Oh yeah that one. Its worse than useless Wink

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
MV Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6282
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 53
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Improvements

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum