Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

snowy ride

3 posters

Go down

snowy ride Empty snowy ride

Post  Cameron Tue 02 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

Just got back from our annual snowy ride yesturday. awsome trip. all seasons worth of weather too.
2,370km in 4 days and about $200 worth of fuel.
had an interesting ride down from mt hotham. fog was bad and could only see about 5m infront. was a slow journey down the mountain.

mostly good weather.

will post up some photos when i put em on the computer

Admin

Back to top Go down

snowy ride Empty Re: snowy ride

Post  Cameron Wed 03 Mar 2010, 7:19 pm

snowy ride SnowyRide2010002

snowy ride SnowyRide2010010

snowy ride SnowyRide2010025

snowy ride SnowyRide2010026

snowy ride SnowyRide2010045

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHERRY1 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 2:30 pm

Great ride? Photo's look good, nothing like a good long ride with a couple of mates! Quite a few different makes and models add a little interest to the ride.
I leave on Saturday morning to travel about 1600k's down to Eden, (2 nights, sleeping under the stars?? affraid ) and a round trip around Bombala and the Victorian border. Riding my new Cherry2, Suzuki M90 cruiser for this one! Mates are on Kwaka cruisers.
Don't worry I still have the Cherry1 Bandit, I love it and wouldn't give it up. Very Happy
CHERRY1
CHERRY1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:38 pm

CHERRY1 wrote:Great ride? Photo's look good, nothing like a good long ride with a couple of mates! Quite a few different makes and models add a little interest to the ride.
I leave on Saturday morning to travel about 1600k's down to Eden, (2 nights, sleeping under the stars?? affraid ) and a round trip around Bombala and the Victorian border. Riding my new Cherry2, Suzuki M90 cruiser for this one! Mates are on Kwaka cruisers.
Don't worry I still have the Cherry1 Bandit, I love it and wouldn't give it up. Very Happy

good to hear. yeah was an amazing trip. last year i did it on a GS500. It did a good job, but the bandit went very well.
Im dong another long trip next month, so ill post up if anybody wants to join me for any part of it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Fri 05 Mar 2010, 8:40 am

CHERRY1 wrote:Great ride? Photo's look good, nothing like a good long ride with a couple of mates! Quite a few different makes and models add a little interest to the ride.

I gather you're taking the cruiser so the others don't have such a hard time trying to keep up lol!
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  CHERRY1 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 10:28 am

You got that right! found on the last trip up to Lightning Ridge last year that I was just dawdling along, always waiting for someone to catch up.
Of course I am excited about giving the new cycle a run! But the latest weather forcast is for a very wet weekend down towards the Vic. border? And I'm sleeping in a swag! Mad
CHERRY1
CHERRY1

Back to top Go down

Post  b12mick Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:54 pm

CHERRY1 wrote:You got that right! found on the last trip up to Lightning Ridge last year that I was just dawdling along, always waiting for someone to catch up.
Of course I am excited about giving the new cycle a run! But the latest weather forcast is for a very wet weekend down towards the Vic. border? And I'm sleeping in a swag! Mad

Yep, we're forecast for rain all weekend with a top temp on Sunday of 19. I just hope the rain goes away before next week end.
b12mick
b12mick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down