Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busted .......

+11
Reardo
madmax
2wheelsagain
paul
mtbeerwah
Ewok1958
dhula
Rustic
Hammy
barry_mcki
gus
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Busted ....... - Page 2 Empty Busted .......

Post  gus Wed 28 Mar 2012, 6:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vehicle i.D camera in operation at Big Pineapple yesterday .50% of cars pulled for no licence ,warrants ,or no rego ect .I must be more of a saint than i thought ,or i live in crime city .50% dodgy affraid
gus
gus

Back to top Go down

Busted ....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Busted .......

Post  Hammy Fri 30 Mar 2012, 12:55 am

[quote="dhula"]
madmax wrote:
Hammy wrote:Vicroads did it for me once when both cars were 2 weeks apart, but they refused one of the guys at work when his car and his missus was 1 month apart. Pretty tough for most families when your looking at paying out $1300+ in a matter of a few weeks.
Don't wana sound calis of nought but if ya can't afford 2 cars (or like me, 2 cars and 2 bikes) then get rid of one (we are seriously considering it to save costs) and do without if you can.

If you can't afford $1300 in one hit (who bloody well can) then use a special B word - budget.
I put away a bit every week towards expenses like rego, insurance etc. Works for me so might work for others

Hammy did NOT write!
Hammy
Hammy

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Fri 30 Mar 2012, 7:45 am

[quote="Hammy"]
dhula wrote:
madmax wrote:
Hammy wrote:Vicroads did it for me once when both cars were 2 weeks apart, but they refused one of the guys at work when his car and his missus was 1 month apart. Pretty tough for most families when your looking at paying out $1300+ in a matter of a few weeks.
Don't wana sound calis of nought but if ya can't afford 2 cars (or like me, 2 cars and 2 bikes) then get rid of one (we are seriously considering it to save costs) and do without if you can.

If you can't afford $1300 in one hit (who bloody well can) then use a special B word - budget.
I put away a bit every week towards expenses like rego, insurance etc. Works for me so might work for others

Hammy did NOT write!

Im lost. Kaupy for consession card holders only Sad

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Fri 30 Mar 2012, 7:59 am

Kaupy1962 wrote:Pretty sure Vicroads do 6 and 12 month regos

Only if your on a concession card

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax Fri 30 Mar 2012, 8:05 am

dhula wrote:
madmax wrote:Vicroads did it for me once when both cars were 2 weeks apart, but they refused one of the guys at work when his car and his missus was 1 month apart. Pretty tough for most families when your looking at paying out $1300+ in a matter of a few weeks.

I agree, but not everyone is in the same position to put money away every week for it. Some people live week to week on their pay. And a lot of families have to have 2 cars. All I'm saying is if the governments allowed people to rego their cars for 3, 6, 12 months then people could split up the time the regos come up. Now it seems all the states but Vic offer this.

madmax
madmax

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Fri 30 Mar 2012, 11:22 am

Hammy wrote:
madmax wrote:
Hammy wrote:(^^^^^missed deleting this bit when I quoted. Fixed it now) Vicroads did it for me once when both cars were 2 weeks apart, but they refused one of the guys at work when his car and his missus was 1 month apart. Pretty tough for most families when your looking at paying out $1300+ in a matter of a few weeks.

Hammy did NOT write!

Fixed

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  Reardo Fri 30 Mar 2012, 11:30 am

dhula wrote:
Hammy wrote:
madmax wrote:
Hammy wrote:(^^^^^missed deleting this bit when I quoted. Fixed it now) Vicroads did it for me once when both cars were 2 weeks apart, but they refused one of the guys at work when his car and his missus was 1 month apart. Pretty tough for most families when your looking at paying out $1300+ in a matter of a few weeks.

Hammy did NOT write!

Fixed
dhula is still a trouble maker! Laughing

*HealTech Gear Indicator w/tre "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator is needed".
*Balanced TB's. My TPS was fine, but you should check yours.
*Arrow race headers with Yoshimura TRS.
*PC3 with the supplied map and these mod got 123hp with 115nm of torque.
*Neville Lush Racing custom tune = 130hp with 125nm at the Tyre (Standard 98hp/108nm).
My youtube channel (clickhere)
Reardo
Reardo

https://www.youtube.com/user/reardo38?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaupy1962 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:44 pm

Yeah you're right guys. It is only for card holders. The thing is, every time my bike rego comes up for renewal, they offer me six month rego. Dunno, may they think I'm a pensioner. I didn't think I was that old.
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Post  dhula Sat 31 Mar 2012, 6:52 pm

Kaupy1962 wrote:I didn't think I was that old.
You are only as old as you think I am

dhula

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey1 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:26 pm

Yeah here in WA we still have six or twelve month rego
whitey1
whitey1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2