International Island Classic

Go down

International Island Classic

Post  Thof on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

For those whom may be somewhat local, anyone going to the AMCN Phillip Island "International Island Classic"? My missus has organised to take sisters & daughter to Chadstone on Sat 28, so I'll clean the Honda and head down on Saturday with the Nilkon and SP30+. Don't give a 5h1t how much they spend, I'm outta here... Be good to see someone there!
avatar
Thof

Posts : 224
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 56
Location : Sunbury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Island Classic

Post  2wheelsagain on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 7:21 pm

@Thof wrote:For those whom may be somewhat local, anyone going to the AMCN Phillip Island "International Island Classic"? My missus has organised to take sisters & daughter to Chadstone on Sat 28, so I'll clean the Honda and head down on Saturday with the Nilkon and SP30+. Don't give a 5h1t how much they spend, I'm outta here... Be good to see someone there!

Another excellent event that's not promoted. I'd love to go but I'm working.
I love that type of racing. Why isn't it promoted to the wider audience?

_________________
My posts reflect my personal  experience or opinion. You don't have to agree with me.
~ Chris ~
~ 0466 Ask ~
~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bikes ~
 VFR1200F - How Fast Do You Want To Tour?
MV Brutale 800 - Triple Treat
avatar
2wheelsagain
Admin

Posts : 6318
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 54
Location : Sale Area Vic

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Re: International Island Classic

Post  paul on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 7:48 pm

4wheelsagain wrote:
@Thof wrote:For those whom may be somewhat local, anyone going to the AMCN Phillip Island "International Island Classic"? My missus has organised to take sisters & daughter to Chadstone on Sat 28, so I'll clean the Honda and head down on Saturday with the Nilkon and SP30+. Don't give a 5h1t how much they spend, I'm outta here... Be good to see someone there!

Another excellent event that's not promoted. I'd love to go but I'm working.
I love that type of racing. Why isn't it promoted to the wider audience?



Maybe they think everyone reads AMCN Rolling Eyes ( they dont do themselves any favours )

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7310
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Island Classic

Post  Ewok1958 on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:09 pm

When I retire from the dreaded work (the thing that pays the bills) I'll definitely be doing that, WSBK and MotoGP! Smile
avatar
Ewok1958

Posts : 3851
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 60
Location : Bega, NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Island Classic

Post  Thof on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:35 pm

I too can't understand why it's not more "mainstream" advertised, given the success of the muscle car masters series. I only found out a few days ago through trolling, anyway, I hope to get some worthy pics and enjoy a day at P I which, to quote the great man (actually, legend), Phillip Island, gateway to hypothermia....(is that how you spell it!)
avatar
Thof

Posts : 224
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 56
Location : Sunbury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Island Classic

Post  paul on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:41 pm

@Thof wrote:I too can't understand why it's not more "mainstream" advertised, given the success of the muscle car masters series. I only found out a few days ago through trolling, anyway, I hope to get some worthy pics and enjoy a day at P I which, to quote the great man (actually, legend), Phillip Island, gateway to hypothermia....(is that how you spell it!)


Think its hhhyyppoththermmmia Razz

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 7310
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 66
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Island Classic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum