Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Riders Club

+11
Ewok1958
boomer
Jimcoleman
chips
Ross.
b12mick
gus
Hammy
reddog
paul
2wheelsagain
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Easy Riders Club - Page 3 Empty Easy Riders Club

Post  2wheelsagain Mon 23 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone here involved in the Easy Riders Club (ERA)?
I have just received an invitation to join and am wondering if I should bother.
I think my bikes have twice the cylinders of most members from what I can see.
The invitation is for a local chapter.
Thoughts.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Easy Riders Club - Page 3 Empty Re: Easy Riders Club

Post  Grover Sun 12 Feb 2012, 7:33 am

Paul as I recall, the Ulysses leadership was called to the Sydney club house where over 300 patched members were waiting. Hardly an environment for compromise.

I worked beside the club house of another 1% club for a couple of years. They were always nice blokes to me, but I wouldn't have crossed 'em for anything.

"I do not fear death. I was dead for billions and billions of years before my birth and I have not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  Baz Sun 12 Feb 2012, 4:20 pm

I just rode to Kulnura and back home, at Kulnura the Harley Owners Group (HOG) were there, must have been over 100 bikes easy. These HOGS are patch mad as you probably know, I walked past one guy who had the rank of .............. "ROAD CAPTAIN" .......... I nearly asked him if the road had been obedient to him lately.

Kawa GPZ900R
Hyo GV650 Aquila
GSF1250SA Bandit
GSX1250FA
currently BMW R1200RT
Baz
Baz

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sun 12 Feb 2012, 5:30 pm

Grover wrote:Paul as I recall, the Ulysses leadership was called to the Sydney club house where over 300 patched members were waiting. Hardly an environment for compromise.

I worked beside the club house of another 1% club for a couple of years. They were always nice blokes to me, but I wouldn't have crossed 'em for anything.

You are correct ,there was also a meeting called in Sydney as well . I still think that approached from a different perspective there would have been a different outcome . The main gripe they had was the fact the rockers were bought & not " earned " but given the fact that the club in this thread have rockers after a certain time period & is also for all intent & purposes like the Ulysses club a social club ,I dont see why something couldn`t have been worked out . ( It does seem ironic that the rules they have regarding how patches are earned seem to get bent in some clubs when numbers need to be boosted in a hurry as seems to be the case over here at the moment ) Oh well life certainly isn`t boring & I wouldn`t be dead for quids Very Happy

paul
paul

Back to top Go down

Post  Grover Mon 13 Feb 2012, 9:45 pm

Baz wrote:I just rode to Kulnura and back home, at Kulnura the Harley Owners Group (HOG) were there, must have been over 100 bikes easy. These HOGS are patch mad as you probably know, I walked past one guy who had the rank of .............. "ROAD CAPTAIN" .......... I nearly asked him if the road had been obedient to him lately.

lol! lol! lol!

"I do not fear death. I was dead for billions and billions of years before my birth and I have not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
Grover
Grover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3