Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bemm River Ride

2 posters

Go down

Bemm River Ride Empty Bemm River Ride

Post  2wheelsagain Thu 05 Jan 2012, 7:56 pm

Video Here
Ewok and i decided to meet for lunch yesterday and we nominated Victoria's Bemm River Pub as a good spot.
He rode down to the Sydenham Inlet Rd all nice and dry. I rode up in rain almost all the way Crying or Very sad
We met at the Princes Hwy/Sydenham Rd intersection and rode the 27km in together.
I shot 14 mins of video including a couple of km of town speed. The video of the trip back only runs to 11 and a bit minutes Twisted Evil Laughing

High Res 720p video Here

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Bemm River Ride Empty Re: Bemm River Ride

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 2:54 pm

Jolly good Chris - I didn't get any sound on my PC? And just to rub in the weather thing - it was also dry most of the way back - only a slight sprinkle that couldn't even be called a shower. Thnaks for the opportunity. I'll be booking it in for the 24,000kms service and new PR3s.
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  2wheelsagain Sun 08 Jan 2012, 4:28 pm

No worries Dave.
The sound was pretty much muted so there is nothing wrong with your speakers.
You'll have a new bike when you ditch that shagged front tyre. I'm not sure how you got it to turn right Wink

I will put out a call before the end of summer for anyone who wants to ride to Bemm River. Can meet on the corner where we did.
Hope for a fine day next time. Glad you didn't get wet mate.

~ My Photography Blog Page ~
~ My YouTube Channel ~
~ Suzuki Bandits Australia Facebook Page ~
~ Half hr from the hills. Two minutes from the coast ~

~ My Bike ~
 BMW R1250RS
2wheelsagain
2wheelsagain
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-axKVr_wDILSSK0-8GQ1A

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewok1958 Sun 08 Jan 2012, 6:24 pm

Funny thing is that it (the bike overall and front in particular) felt really good coming up Brown Mt this afternoon - no loss of confidence at all in its cornering ability on the 35 - 45 kmph bends. I'll look out for your Bemm River post - if work permits I'll definitely do it (can't resist that 90km stretch between Bombala and Cann River - magic either way you're travelling). Will just depend on work or if it's a weekend, what exactly I'm committed to. Cann River might offer an alternative lunch option if the distance doesn't mean too much of a stretch for you. Hoping I have some company from other Canberra riders. Smile I'm sure the same applies to them though, eg work, family commitments, etc.

PS: met up with a Triumph Street Tripple between Cooma and Canberra and had a ball heading up the Monaro. Even passed the missus in the XR6. We (the missus and I) both left Bega Valley at the same time but I stopped in Cooma for (a) fuel and (b) a wash and chain lube but still passed her again near Michelago. Traffic had much to do with it - She had the trailer on and didn't have the passing ability of a bike. She estimates she passed 6 cars - I counted 83!
Ewok1958
Ewok1958

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down