bandit age group

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bandit age group

Post  chips on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 2:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, so I'm 25.

And not that I'm worried or anything, but....

I have noticed that a large number of members are over 30, over 40 and over 50....

While I think this is great, the knowledge and experience you bring is great. But...

Have I bought an old man's bike?

If yes, then sweet, cause at least it's unique :-)
avatar
chips

Posts : 437
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 30
Location : Roma Qld

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: bandit age group

Post  Mpottsy on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 5:16 pm

@2wheelsagain wrote:You're only as old as the woman you feel so in my case I'm 28 Laughing

26 here then Wink

_________________
Mpottsy  Twisted Evil
-------------
GSX1250FA 2010
Scorpion Pipe
Givi Set with Admore Lights
Garmin Zumo 660
DW Stage 2 with Secondaryectomy
MRA Vario Screen
Oxford Grips
VCM Seat

HID conversion
avatar
Mpottsy

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 46
Location : Telopea, NSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bandit age group

Post  b12mick on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:46 pm

@Mpottsy wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:You're only as old as the woman you feel so in my case I'm 28 Laughing

26 here then Wink

Given my wife stopped having birthdays some years ago, I have no idea. Although I'm led to believe she is 22, a belief that keeps me out of trouble, or minimizes the pain.
avatar
b12mick

Posts : 908
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 52
Location : Wagga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re bandit age group

Post  paul on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 4:23 pm

@b12mick wrote:
@Mpottsy wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:You're only as old as the woman you feel so in my case I'm 28 Laughing

26 here then Wink

Given my wife stopped having birthdays some years ago, I have no idea. Although I'm led to believe she is 22, a belief that keeps me out of trouble, or minimizes the pain.


lol! better safe than sorry !

_________________
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.






avatar
paul

Posts : 6973
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 64
Location : Morphett Vale Sth. Aust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bandit age group

Post  b12mick on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 4:01 pm

@paul wrote:
@b12mick wrote:
@Mpottsy wrote:
@2wheelsagain wrote:You're only as old as the woman you feel so in my case I'm 28 Laughing

26 here then Wink

Given my wife stopped having birthdays some years ago, I have no idea. Although I'm led to believe she is 22, a belief that keeps me out of trouble, or minimizes the pain.


lol! better safe than sorry !

Damn right, I think it's one of the reasons we've managed to stay married for 23 years.
avatar
b12mick

Posts : 908
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 52
Location : Wagga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bandit age group

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum