Suzuki Bandits Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a bad ride

2 posters

Go down

Not a bad ride Empty Not a bad ride

Post  Kaupy1962 Sun 10 Jul 2011, 1:09 pm

Yesterday me and the young bloke decided that rather than sitting around doing nothing we'd go for a ride for a few hours. It felt like about 4 degrees outside but there was no rain forecast. No sooner had we headed toward Beechworth, the distant sky looked like it was falling in so we threw on the wet weather gear. My son hadn't seen this part of the state before so I took him on the run that I took last weekend on my own. Wangaratta - Beechworth - Wodonga - Talangatta - old Talangatta - Bethanga - Albury - Corowa - Mulwala- Yarrawonga and back home. It was a good run for him as he's only just got his L's. The only hairy bit was on the way to Bethanga where the road was clay base dirt and it was wet. The Bandit didn't want to steer at all and I found myself drifting around as the front wheel went in all directions. These pics are at the lookout at Bethanga overlooking the Hume Weir. The wind up there was a nightmare. [img]Not a bad ride 2011-010[/img][img][img]Not a bad ride 2011-012[/img]
Kaupy1962
Kaupy1962

Back to top Go down

Not a bad ride Empty Re: Not a bad ride

Post  Fossil Sun 10 Jul 2011, 10:18 pm

Always good to share some time with your kids - shame the weather wasn't better.

Fossil

Back to top Go down